|Karan Khanna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1986|
Karan Khanna is an Indian actor and DJ who burst into the limelight after portraying his first on-screen role as Raghu in the film Bachke Rehna Re Baba (2005). He gained further recognition by starring in several other movies including Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. (2007). He has also been featured in various TV shows like MTV Splitsvilla where he had participated in season 9. Karan has amassed more than 180k followers on Instagram.
New Delhi, India
- Father – Pramod Khanna (Actor & Producer)
- Mother – Jai Khanna
- Siblings – Cookie Khanna Ghai (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Nyra Banerjee – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Six pack abs
- Pierced ear
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Biryani By Kilo.
Karan Khanna Favorite Things
- Hairdo On Men – Long hair having enjoyed tying up his own and keeping it messy
- Hobby – Baking cookies and cakes
Source – IWM Buzz
Karan Khanna Facts
- He was supposed to debut in the Skyline Motion Pictures film Escape (2003). The movie had got shelved after the announcement.
- He has been well-known as a DJ in Goa in India.
- Karan has declared that he has been his own inspiration. He has added that the things that have inspired him have not been those that are conceived to be normal sources of motivation by others. He has tried to challenge himself.
- Karan has liked being funny in conversation when he has met people.
- He has believed that one must leave things behind his or her back in order to live ahead well, in the future.
- Khanna has not been fond of reading books and has, instead, liked to read scripts.
- He has dreamed of being able to sketch with ease having been fascinated to watch the faces of people getting sketched by experts.
- Karan has affirmed that he had been thrilled to land his lead role in the television series Amma Ke Babu Ki Baby and had readily accepted the grey shade part. He has always longed to essay a variety of characters so that they can enrich him as an actor. He has stated that his father had wanted him to pursue acting as a career and both his parents have been happy to see him on screen, that has motivated him a lot.
- Karan has stated that he has never pondered on the shade of his character having considered Ishqbaaaz to have been his biggest break, in which he had portrayed a negative character. He has wanted to know what the audience has liked to see and has believed the challenge to be to perform a role to the best of his ability regardless of whether it is grey or positive.
- He has disclosed that although he has looked tough from the outside, he has been good at heart and not evil at all.
- If he could have a superpower, he would enjoy being a superhero who has all the powers and helping anybody in need.
- Karan has cherished riding a bike.
Featured Image by Karan Khanna / Instagram