|Katie Green Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1987|
Katie Green is a British model known for representing lingerie brand, Wonderbra in 2008. She chose to quit modeling rather than lose the amount of weight required by her agencies. Green even started a campaign in 2009 called “Say No to Size Zero” against “size zero” models. She has graced the cover of popular magazines like FHM, OK!, and The Sun. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Twitter.
England, United Kingdom
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
Her educational background is not known.
As a model, she was represented by Premier Model Management.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie has dated –
- Nathan Marsh (2012-Present) – Katie Green and businessman Nathan Marsh got married in August 2012. The couple is living together in a detached house in Northampton, England. They have a son named Max (b. July 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Tall height
- Beautiful smile
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
She appeared in a TV commercial for Burger King in 2010.
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- ShortCuts Children’s Salon
- Steff Jewellery
- Dolce Gusto
- Sofi’s Closet
Katie hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Starting a campaign against size zero models with Liberal Democrat MP Lembit Öpik in July 2009
- Representing Canadian brand Wonderbra in July 2008
Katie made her theatrical film debut in the comedy film Get Him to the Greek in 2010.
First TV Show
She has appeared on TV shows like Generation S*x and Soccer AM.
Katie Green’s diet plan and workout routine aren’t known.
Katie Green Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Katie Green Facts
- She has appeared in popular magazines such as Maxim, FHM, OK!, Daily Sport, Mirror, People, and Hello.
- In January 2011, Katie underwent an invasive surgical treatment called platelet injection fat transfer.
- Green started a campaign in July 2009 titled “Say No to Size Zero” against “size zero” models.
- On September 26, 2009, Ultimo stopped representing Green because she was photographed topless on the beach and consequently, she broke the company’s “no nudity” clause in her contract.
- Green was offered a position as a judge for Love It! magazine’s modeling competition for size girls called The Love It Lovelies.
- Company magazine voted her as one of the top 12 inspirational women in 2008.
- On September 11, 2009, Katie alongside Jonathan Ross, Sir Alex Ferguson, and Carol Vorderman raised £200,000 for various charities at the BGC Partners charity event in honor of employees who had died during the September 11 attack.
- Katie quit modeling because of the pressure to lose weight by various agencies.
- Green got her first modeling opportunity in Surrey, England when a British photographer arranged a test-shoot for her at a photographic studio in West Sussex.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Luke Hayfield / Flickr / CC BY-2.0