|Katrina Bowden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1988|
Katrina Bowden is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Cerie in 30 Rock, Flo Fulton in The Bold and the Beautiful, and Natalie in Scary Movie 5. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Tucker & Dale vs. Evil, American Reunion, Piranha 3DD, Movie 43, The Divorce Party, Hard Sell, Born a Champion, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Ugly Betty, One Life to Live, New Girl, Public Morals, I Am the Night, The Young and the Restless, CollegeHumor Originals, and many more. Katrina has been featured in the music videos of songs such as Fall Out Boy’s Dance, Dance and Panic! at the Disco’s Miss Jackson.
Wyckoff, New Jersey, United States
She completed her schooling at Saint Thomas More School (now defunct) in Midland Park, New Jersey. Post that, she attended Immaculate Heart Academy in Washington Township, New Jersey.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katrina Bowden dated –
- Ben Jorgensen (2006-Present) – American musician Ben Jorgensen, who is the former lead singer and guitarist of the New Jersey-based band, Armor for Sleep started dating her in 2006. The duo first met on the set of Fall Out Boy’s Dance Dance video in 2005. Ben proposed to her girlfriend Katrina on January 28, 2012, at Four Seasons Hotel and they got engaged. A year later, on May 19, 2013, the couple got married at Brooklyn Botanical Garden in New York.
Race / Ethnicity
Tall body frame; taller than even her husband Ben
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
After being discovered, she started modeling and appearing on television commercials. The notable ones being J.C. Penney and Dr. Pepper.
She is probably a Christian.
Best Known For
Playing Cerie on the NBC sitcom 30 Rock from 2006 to 2013.
Katrina debuted with the Lifetime television film Reckless Behavior: Caught on Tape for her role as Bronson girl in 2007.
First TV Show
Bowden appeared on the American police procedural crime drama television series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for her role as Danna Simpson in an episode titled “Gone” in 2006.
Bowden’s workouts include kickboxing, spinning, and yoga. To stay active, she likes to do a brisk walk with her husband Ben outdoors.
The actress’ diet consists of grilled chicken or tuna salad in lunch. The fruits are a real delicacy for her. She likes to eat cantaloupe, papaya, and other ones, which are in the season.
She starts her day with a cereal rich in fiber like Fiber One together with almond milk. She’s actually allergic to dairy, so she needs to take proper care of her diet in the breakfast.
Eating small meals at regular intervals keep the metabolism high and while keeping that in mind, Katrina binges on Pretzels.
When she is craving for something sweet, her first choice is the carrot cake. Katrina eats this couple of times in a week. She would also eat it every day if she is allowed to do so.
Her dinner is mostly fish and fresh vegetables.
Bowden does like to experiment with healthy dishes as she loves to cook. She makes sweet potato fries likes five times in a week.
Katrina Bowden Favorite Things
- Food – Eggs
Source – SHAPE.com
Katrina Bowden Facts
- She was discovered by an agent at the age of 14. This is the same agent, who discovered Christina Ricci and Keshia Knight Pulliam also.
- She is allergic to dairy. So, she tries to switch it up with soy products.
- Katrina is Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive of 2011.
- She played the role of Natalie in Scary Movie V in 2013.