|Kelli Garner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1984|
Kelli Garner is an American actress known for appearing in popular films like The Aviator, Thumbsucker, Lars and the Real Girl, and G-Force. She has also appeared in numerous theatrical productions like Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 10k followers on Instagram.
Kelli Brianne Garner
Bakersfield, California, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Kelli Garner attended the Thousand Oaks High School in California.
- Father – Brian Garner
- Mother – Dawn Garner
- Siblings – Unknown
Kelli Garner is managed by –
- Alexander Yarosh and Daisy Wu, Talent Agents, The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Clifford Murray and Gabriel Cohen, Managers, Management 360, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Marisa Martins, Publicist, 42West, New York City, New York, United States.
- Adam Kaller, Legal Representative, Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush & Kaller, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelli Garner has dated –
- Lou Taylor Pucci (2004-2005) – From 2004 to December 2005, Kelli dated the Evil Dead actor, Lou Taylor Pucci.
- Keanu Reeves (2005) – In 2005, Kelli had a brief affair with renowned Canadian actor, Keanu Reeves.
- Logan Marshall–Green (2005-2008) – Kelli was in a relationship with actor Logan Marshall-Green for about 3 years from September 2005 to 2008. They were often photographed together.
- Eric Jungmann (2008) – In 2008, Kelli was rumored to be dating actor Eric Jungmann.
- Johnny Galecki (2011-2014) – From September 2011 to August 2014, Kelli was in a stable relationship with famous actor Johnny Galecki. Kelli openly displayed their relationship in public and they were often photographed together at beaches and special events. The couple decided to split amicably in 2014 hoping to remain friends.
- Zach Shield – Kelli is currently dating musician and singer of the Night Things band, Zach Shield. She has also publicly shown her support for boyfriend Zach through her Twitter account while posting tweets announcing the release of his new song.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
- Rounded chin
- Green eyes
Kelli Garner hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Her talented performances in numerous films such as Faith Domergue in The Aviator (2004), Rebecca in Thumbsucker (2005), Margo in Lars and the Real Girl (2007), Marcie in the Disney animated film G-Force (2009), Glenna Shepherd in Horns (2013) opposite Daniel Radcliffe, and in the television film The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe (2015) as Marilyn Monroe.
In 2000, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama film Time Share as Kelly the Beach Girl.
First TV Show
In 2001, she made her first TV show appearance on the series Buffy the Vampire Slayer as Kirstie.
Kelli dances in the morning to stay fit. She does hot yoga to detox and to stay flexible. She also practices meditation to relax her body and soul.
Kelli Garner Favorite Things
- Food – Spicy Ramen with an extra egg and sushi
- Cities For Food – INK by chef Michael Voltaggio and Chibiscus Ramen in Los Angeles, and Momofuku in New York City
Source – The New Potato
Kelli Garner Facts
- She was raised in Thousand Oaks, California.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a professional soccer player.
- In 2005, she appeared in Green Day’s music video Jesus of Suburbia.
- She can play the guitar and writes songs occasionally.
- She made a Broadway appearance in “Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead” in New York in December 2005.
- If she could invite any living or dead people to dine with her, she would invite Marilyn Monroe, Oprah Winfrey, Hillary Clinton, Fiona Apple, and her mother.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Kelli Garner / Instagram