|Raúl Méndez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1975|
Raúl Méndez is a highly regarded Mexican actor who quickly became a fan-favorite with his performance as Víctor Casillas Chacorta in the hit series, El Señor de los Cielos (2013-2014). Furthermore, he grew his international fanbase with roles in hit series like Narcos (2015-2016) and Sense8 (2015-2017). He has more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Raúl Méndez Martínez
Laguna, Torreón, Mexico
Los Angeles, California, United States
Raúl attended the Center for Arts Education Monterrey as well as La Casa del Teatro and has a degree in Dramatic Arts.
He honed his acting skills at the Los Endebles Theatre Company.
- Father – He died from COVID-19 complications in 2020.
- Siblings – He has a brother.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Raúl Méndez has dated –
- Kate del Castillo (2013) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Multiple tattoos including an eye on his back (as a protection from evil things)
Raúl Méndez Facts
- He took part in the Toyota Grand Prix Pro Celebrity Race held in 2015.
- Raúl caught the acting bug at the young age of 13 after watching the shooting of the 1989 film, Fat Man & Little Boy by Roland Joffé in his hometown of Torreon in Mexico.
- He was a part of the successful play, No sé si Cortarme las Venas o dejármelas largas (I Don’t Know Whether To Cut My Veins Or Leave Them Long) which was turned into a feature-length film in 2013 by director Manolo Caro.
- Director Martin Campbell was so impressed by Raúl that he offered him the role of the much older Ferroq in the Legend of Zorro (2005) starring Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- His classical training background and dedicated work ethic have earned him the nickname ‘Chameleon’ in the acting community.
Featured Image by Raúl Méndez / Instagram