|Khadijha Red Thunder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Khadijha Red Thunder is an American model and actress who came into the spotlight after playing the character of Steph Jones in the 2019 romantic drama film titled After. She has been featured in several high-profile fashion editorials and has been the face of promotional campaigns for several fashion and clothing brands.
Khadijha Red Thunder
She splits her time between New York, United States and Los Angeles, California, United States.
Khadijha is a high school graduate.
She is represented by –
- Photogenics Media, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Women Model Management, New York City, New York, United States
- Women Model Management, Milan, Italy
- Storm Management, Chelsea, London, England, United Kingdom
- Heffner Management, Seattle, Washington, United States
- MiLK Management, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, Hispanic, and White)
She is of African-American, Native American, and Spanish descent.
- Neck-length wavy, curly hair
- Freckled face
- Has a mole near her lips
- Lean physique
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
As a model, Khadijha has been featured in promotional campaigns for brands such as –
Khadijha Red Thunder Favorite Things
- Haircare Brands – Biolage, Nexxus, Garnier
- Beverage – Smoothie with chia seeds
- Hobbies/Interests – Writing, Drawing, Camping
- Adventure Sports – Rock Climbing, Mountain Hiking
- Colors – Blue, White
- Hiking Spots – The Olympic Peninsula in Washington, Runyon Canyon in Hollywood, Malibu
- Movie – The Notebook (2004)
Khadijha Red Thunder Facts
- She was featured on the cover of the January 2017 edition of Styleby magazine.
- In an interview, Khadijha had revealed that as a kid, she had always dreamed of having curly hair like her mother. Consequently, she committed herself to a technique known as ‘water styling’ which involves twisting and braiding of wet hair into buns and then letting it dry overnight. After years of work, she had her desired curls by the age of 13.
- Having curly hair was more than just a simple style statement for Khadijha. Her mother was the only black woman in her extended family, while her other female relatives were Native American women who had glossy, straight hair. Khadijha’s decision to maintain curly hair was hence also a silent statement against societal norms where black women are often under pressure to straighten their natural curls.
- She has been featured in the editorials of magazines such as Allure, Glamour, i-D, and Teen Vogue.
- She has appeared in the 2019 music video for the song titled Think About You, which was a collaboration between Norwegian DJ Kygo and American artist Valerie Broussard.
- Khadijha has stated in an interview that one of the prime motivations behind pursuing a career in modeling was her desire to see the increased representation of people of Native American heritage in the mainstream media.
- She has revealed that her last name is Red Thunder due to her Native American heritage. Her great grandfather was a member of the indigenous Cree group from Saskatchewan in Canada. When he was crossing over to the United States for permanent residency, the authorities mistakenly wrote his last name as Red Thunder instead of the expected White Thunder and the name stuck.
Featured Image by Khadijha Red Thunder / Instagram