|Kingsley Coman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kingsley Coman is a French professional soccer player who has primarily played as a winger for major European clubs like Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus FC, and Bayern Munich. With Paris Saint-Germain, he won the Ligue 1 title in the 2012–13 and 2013–14 seasons, the Coupe de la Ligue in 2013–14, and the Trophée des Champions in 2013. With Juventus FC, he won the Serie A title in the 2014–15 season, the Coppa Italia in 2014–15, and the Supercoppa Italiana in 2015. With the German behemoth Bayern Munich, he won the Bundesliga title in the 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18, and 2018–19 seasons, the DFB-Pokal in 2015–16 and 2018–19, and the DFL Supercup in 2016, 2017, and 2018. At the international level, he has represented France at the Under-16, Under-17, Under-18, Under-19, and Under-21 tiers before making his senior team debut in 2015. He was an integral member of the squad that finished as runner-up at the UEFA European Championship in 2016.
Kingsley Junior Coman
He splits his time between Paris, France, and Munich, Bavaria, Germany.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Christian Coman
- Mother – Katia Coman
- 20, 11 – France
- 38 – Paris Saint-Germain
- 11 – Juventus FC
- 29 – Bayern Munich
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kingsley has dated –
- Sephora Goignan (2012–2017) – Kingsley began dating model Sephora Goignan in 2012. They have 2 daughters together named Kaylee (b. 2015) and Leyana (b. 2016). In June 2017, he was arrested on charges of domestic violence, after allegations that he had physically assaulted Sephora. He admitted to the charges in September 2017 and they parted ways soon after.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He is of French descent on his mother’s side and African descent on his father’s side.
- Toned physique
- Side-cropped, afro hairstyle
- Sports a trimmed goatee
Kingsley Coman Facts
- A child prodigy, Kingsley started his youth career at the age of just 6 with the French club US Sénart-Moissy in 2002. Two years later, he joined Paris Saint-Germain‘s youth academy and spent almost 9 years there. He was promoted to the club’s senior team in the 2013-14 season and became the youngest player to play for the club; at the age of 16 years, 8 months, and 4 days.
- In the 2014–15 season, his first season with Juventus FC, he completed the double of winning the Serie A title as well as the Coppa Italia.
- In the 2015–16 season, his very next playing season, this time with Bayern Munich, he repeated that feat by winning the Bundesliga title as well as the DFB-Pokal.
- When he won the 2015-16 DFB-Pokal with Bayern Munich, it was his 8th club-level trophy before reaching the age of 20.
- On November 13, 2015, he represented the French senior national team for the first time. He came on as a substitute in the 69th minute in France’s 2-0 win over then world champions Germany. The occasion was, however, overshadowed by the dastardly Paris terror attacks that included explosions just outside the iconic Stade de France where the match was being played at that time.
- In 2015, the Spanish sports magazine Don Balón named him in its list of the ‘101 Best Young Players in the World’.
Featured Image by Kingsley Coman / Instagram