|Kizz Daniel Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kizz Daniel is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, record label owner, and entertainer. Kizz is best known for his singles, Woju (2014), Laye (2015), and Yeba (2017). He has also released numerous studio albums such as New Era (2016) and No Bad Songz (2018) and founded a record label, FLYBOY I.N.C., in November 2017.
Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe
Vado D’Great, Kizz Daniel
Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
Kizz attended Abeokuta Grammar School in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
In 2013, he earned a degree in Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology (Water Engineering) from the Federal University of Agriculture in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. His CGPA was 4.37.
Singer, Songwriter, Entertainer, Record Label Owner
- Father – Kola Anidugbe (Artist, Painter, Lecturer) (Passed away in May 2015)
- Siblings – Mofoluwato Uthman Anidugbe (Younger Brother) (CEO of the Omg Fashion store), Toluwalope Sophire Anidugbe (Older Sister) (Radio Presenter). He also has 2 other younger brothers.
Kizz Daniel is represented by –
- FLYBOY I.N.C. (Company) in Nigeria
- Rebecca Junaid/Fly Boy Texh (Manager) in Nigeria
- Ogaga Sakpaide/Ogagus (Publicist) in Nigeria
Pop, Afro Pop, R&B
Vocals, Keyboard, Guitar
- G-Worldwide Entertainment (2013-2017)
- FLYBOY I.N.C.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kizz Daniel has dated –
- Chidinma Ekile (2018) – Rumor
- Beverly Osu (2019) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide nose
- Fuller lips
- Tall height
Kizz Daniel has endorsed brands such as Hennessy.
He is religious.
Kizz Daniel Facts
- He knew he wanted to be a singer at the age of 7.
- While pursuing his degree in water engineering, Kizz decided to start pursuing a career in music concurrently. He sometimes regrets the decision not to be a practicing engineer because he spent 5 years studying and graduated with good results.
- His father was his biggest supporter. He gave him 100k Nigerian Naira to record his 1st song, which was equivalent to around $275, but around half of the average monthly salary in Nigeria.
- The nickname “Kiss Daniel” was given to him by a girl he knew.
- Kizz Daniel’s early music was inspired by artists 9ice and 2face.
- His 2nd studio album, No Bad Songz, released on December 30, 2018, topped the World Album Chart within a day of its release. It also debuted at the 55th spot on the US iTunes Chart.
- In November 2017, he split from his former record label, G-Worldwide Entertainment to create his own. He was sued but was found not guilty of any crimes that his former record label accused him of. He also changed his stage name from “Kiss Daniel” to “Kizz Daniel.”
- After he founded his record label, FLYBOY I.N.C, he signed 2 Nigerian artists, Philkeyz and Demmie Vee.
- There was a rumor that he is not the owner of FLYBOY I.N.C. When he signed an artist named Barry Jhay, he did so illegally as the company was not yet registered. Barry went ahead and registered the name himself. Kizz never discussed whether this was true or not.
- In June 2018, G-Worldwide Entertainment began an effort to acquire the rights to his new stage name, “Kizz Daniel” and advised him to stop using it. He did not comply and agreed to face potential legal consequences.
- Kizz Daniel is a luxury car collector.
- He plays paintball/airsoft in his free time.
- He is passionate about amateur photography.
- Kizz Daniel was annoyed when he discovered his hairline slowly started receding.
- A song he’s tired of performing is Woju but because it is one of his fan’s favorites, he still does. Laye is one of his favorites as well and he’s glad to perform it.
- Kizz Daniel sees himself as an introvert and is not very outgoing.
- He looks up to Wizkid as “sort of a mentor.”
- If he received a gift of 1 million Nigerian Naira, Kizz Daniels would spend 800k on shoes, and 200k on T-shirts.
- He doesn’t smoke but drinks alcohol responsibly.
Featured Image by Kizz Daniel / Instagram