|Kota Wade Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|January 23, 1992
Kota Wade is an American singer, songwriter, TV star, social media personality, and YouTube star. She is known for her interestingly eccentric posts and also for her YouTube videos based on fashion and makeup tutorials. She enjoys doing Disney princesses makeovers which she uploads on her YouTube channel titled Steamfaerie. Kota Wade has amassed a major fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram and more than 250k subscribers on her YouTube channel titled Steamfaerie.
Dakota Dawn Wade
California, United States
Crestline, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Personality, YouTube Star, TV Star
Kota Wade self manages her career.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kota Wade has dated –
- Tommy – Kota Wade had been in a relationship with musician Tommy for quite a while before they got married in October 2017. Tommy is a member of the alternative rock band, Bad Wolf. They have since been together and often post their pictures on their respective Instagram accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
She dyes her hair in different shades like ‘platinum blonde’, ‘red’, ‘pink’, ‘orange’, and ‘blue’.
- Often does very detailed eye-makeup
- Has several tattoos
Kota Wade has either endorsed or promoted several brands like T.U.K. Footwear, Hot Topic, and CHEAT DAY LAND.
Best Known For
- Uploading videos based on fantasy, fashion and beauty tutorials, and a number of music videos
- Garnering a huge YouTube audience on her channel, titled Steamfaerie, which has more than 250k subscribers
As a Singer
She has released various singles like Sound of Silence, Spooky, and Haunt Me. In 2018, she also self-released an EP titled Out of the Dark which consisted of 6 songs, namely, Rabbit Hole, Lifeline, Going Mad, I’m Not Alone, Take Back My Heart, and Out Of the Dark.
First Web Show
Kota Wade made her first web show appearance as herself, alongside popular YouTuber Lilly Singh, in the comedy series, The Tube’s Hautest, in 2014.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on the music reality series, The Voice, in 2015.
She tries to stay as active as possible. However, she often gets interrupted by her busy work life.
Kota Wade Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure TV Shows – Supernatural, My Little Pony, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Mako Mermaids, Monster High
- Artists – Kerli, Amy Lee, Emilie Autumn
- Disney Characters – Rapunzel & Pascal
- Disney Movie – Tangled
Source – SweetyHigh.com
Kota Wade Facts
- She has been writing and recording music since she was 9 years old.
- The actual mind behind the creation of Steamfaerie and her YouTube journey was that of her mother’s who suggested her to make videos with all her weird stuff.
- Kota Wade totally enjoys giving a ‘Steamfaerie makeover’ to various Disney princesses.
- She likes collecting different pairs of shoes.
- If she could eat anything at any given point of time, Kota Wade would eat spinach ravioli because she loves it.
- She has a fear of snakes and freaks out even if she looks at a picture of snakes.
- Kota Wade feels the most connected with the character of Rose Tyler from Doctor Who!.
- She considers a handfish as her spirit animal.
- In 2015, she appeared on the reality music series, The Voice, as a contestant.
- She would like to swap lives for a day with singer-songwriter Hayley Williams.
- Visit her official website @ kotawade.com.
Featured Image by Kota Wade / Instagram