|Kristina Tonteri-Young Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kristina Tonteri-Young is a Finnish-New Zealand former ballerina turned actress who is known for her role in Warrior Nun.
Kristina divides her time between New York and London.
Finnish, New Zealander
Kristina trained at The Bolshoi Ballet Academy in Moscow from 2009 to 2012. While there, she also learned to speak Russian. She also attended Shakespeare summer courses at The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
From 2016 to 2019, Kristina pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree at Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
Kristina is represented by Independent Talent Group.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kristina is of Finnish and New Zealander descent.
- Thin lips
- Freckled face
Kristina Tonteri-Young Facts
- She was just 6 years old when her family relocated to New York City.
- While in Moscow, Kristina appeared in various plays including La fille mal gardée at the Bolshoi Theatre and The Sleeping Beauty and Le Corsaire at the Kremlin Ballet.
- Kristina can fluently speak English and Finnish.
- She is a lover of clothes old, climbing, surfing, and nature.
- The earliest post that Kristina uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 21, 2014.
- Kristina made her debut web-series appearance as Sister Beatrice in Warrior Nun in 2020. The same year, she was cast in her first film as Bea in A Christmas Gift from Bob, alongside the likes of actors Luke Treadaway and Anna Wilson-Jones.
- Her film and television credits include Outside the Wire, Dancing Through the Shadow, and Warrior Nun.
- Kristina’s theatre credits include Saturday, Sunday, Monday (2018), The Last Days of Judas Iscariot (2018), and The Crocodile’s Gift (2015).
Featured Image By Kristina Tonteri-Young / Instagram