Lana Maria Parrilla
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Due to the overprotective nature of her dad, she attended Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School little late in her life.
Lana has also studied voice acting for a decade (10 years).
The names of her elementary and high schools are not known.
- Father – Sam Parrilla (b. 1943–1994) (Baseball Player)
- Mother – Dolores Dee Azzara (American painter who has worked in banking field)
- Siblings – Deena Parrilla (Older Sister)
- Others – Sammy (Nephew), Candice Azzara (Aunt) (Character Actress)
Brillstein Entertainment Partners
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lana Parrilla started dating Fred Di Blasio in the past. On April 28, 2013, the couple got engaged in Israel. After 14 months of engagement, the couple tied knots on June 5, 2014. Though, this marriage news was confirmed by Lana on her Twitter account on August 1, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Puerto Rican ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Sicilian (Italian) descent on her mother’s side.
- High cheekbones
- A mark on her upper lip
- Tattoo on the underside of her right wrist
36-27-37 in or 91.5-68.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
Lana has appeared in a Disney Fantasy Land commercial.
Her religious beliefs are not confirmed. But, she may be an “Atheist.”
Best Known For
Playing The Evil Queen / Regina Mills in the ABC’s fairytale drama series Once Upon a Time.
Lana debuted with 2000 crime-comedy film Very Mean Men for her role as Teresa.
First TV Show
In 1999, Lana played the role as a waitress in 2 episodes of UPN sitcom Grown Ups.
As her dad was a baseball player, she used to very sporty and outdoorsy in her childhood. She is a quick learner and credits her genes for her all the qualities she has.
She also learned to protect herself by practicing boxing with her dad.
Lana Parrilla Favorite Things
- Actress – Glenn Close
- Color – Red
- All-time Favorite Fairytale – Dumbo (1941)
Source – TV, LA Times, New You Magazine
Lana Parrilla Facts
- Lana likes to watch horror and thriller films.
- Lana impersonating others at 3. She used to perform in front of her family in a funny way.
- When she was 4, her parents divorced. So, the first 10 years of her life were spent with her mom, and then she started living with her dad until his death in 1994.
- Her dad was murdered in 1994. While he was alive, he was overprotective.
- She can fluently speak Spanish and English.
- Lana is very good friends with actor Robert Carlyle. She is also very close with Jared Gilmore. Jared has played her son on series Once Upon a Time.
- She doesn’t like apples. She used to ask her mom to give her green peppers instead in lunch box when she was in school. But now, she eats couple of apples a week.
- According to Lana herself, she is an extremely hard working lady.
- Check out Lana on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.