|Lindsay Hartley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1978|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Lindsay Hartley is an American actress, singer, writer, producer, director, and theatre artist who is known for having been cast as Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane Winthrop on Passions, as Arianna Hernandez on Days of Our Lives, and as Cara Castillo on All My Children. When she was still quite young, Lindsay Hartley began with her pursuits as a musician and later started to work as the lead vocalist in the Las Vegas Sands Hotel show titled Viva Las Vegas. She has also been a part of a couple of theatre productions such as Grease, Wizard of Oz, and West Side Story. As her acting career started flourishing, Lindsay Hartley was cast in a number of shows and movies such as The Weakest Link, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, It Happened One Valentine’s, The Other Half, Smallville, Perfect on Paper, Brawn & Glamour, Nightmare Nurse, Dying to Be Loved, Death House, Deadly Exchange, The Wrong Nanny, The Bay, A Sister’s Obsession, The Student, Romance at Reindeer Lodge, Evil Doctor, Killer Twin, and My Mother’s Split Personalities. Moreover, she has also branched out as a director, producer, and writer and has worked on a couple of projects which include the likes of Staged Killer, Dying for a Baby, Deadly Exchange, Homecoming Revenge, and Murder at the Mansion. Lindsay Hartley has also accumulated an impressive social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Lindsay Nicole Korman
Palm Springs, Riverside County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lindsay Hartley studied at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) which is a public research university located in Paradise, Clark County, Nevada, United States.
Actress, Singer, Writer, Producer, Director, Theatre Artist
- Father – Jeff Korman
- Mother – Wendy Korman
- Others – Raymond Joel “Ray” Korman (Paternal Grandfather), Max Kolman (Paternal Great Grandfather), Sadie Kolman (Paternal Great Grandmother), Charlotte May Price (Paternal Grandmother), David Price (Paternal Great Grandfather), Sam Price (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Rose Arshonovitz (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Goldie Simon (Paternal Great Grandmother), Sam Simon (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Bessie Binyon (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Constance Victoria “Connie” Bailis (Maternal Grandmother), Gustave George “Gus” Bailis (Maternal Great Grandfather), Victoria Balojiannis (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Anna Schwalberg (Maternal Great Grandmother), Nathan (Ex Brother-In-Law, Justin Hartley’s Brother), Megan (Ex Sister-In-Law, Justin Hartley’s Sister), Gabriela (Ex Sister-In-Law, Justin Hartley’s Sister)
Lindsay Hartley is represented by McCaffrey Talent Management, Talent Management Company, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsay Hartley has dated –
- Justin Hartley (2003-2012) – In the year 2003, Lindsay Hartley started going out with actor Justin Hartley, who was also her co-star on the fantasy comedy-drama TV series, Passions. After dating for around 6 months, the duo got engaged on November 13, 2003, and soon after, on May 1, 2004, they tied the knot in a small ceremony. They were blessed with their first child, a daughter named Isabella Justice Hartley, on July 3, 2004. Lindsay and Justin were married for a long time before their relationship started to crumble and on May 6, 2012, Lindsay filed for divorce from Justin in the Los Angeles County Superior Court citing “irreconcilable differences”. Additionally, the couple agreed on the joint physical and legal custody of their only daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
Lindsay Hartley is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her father’s side and has Italian, Greek, and one-quarter Ashkenazi roots on her mother’s side.
Lindsay Hartley has often dyed her hair.
- Colossal eyes
- Gorgeous hair
- Lean body
- A mole on her right cheek
Lindsay Hartley has done endorsement work for the likes of Clorox Tilex Mold and Mildew Tile Cleanser (2006) and Little Baja (her parents’ shop in Las Vegas, Nevada).
Moreover, she has also either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of Teami Blends.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane Winthrop in the popular soap opera, Passions. For this role, she received a couple of nominations for the Soap Opera Digest Award in the categories such as “Outstanding Female Newcomer” (in 2000), “Outstanding Younger Lead Actress” (in 2002, 2003), and “Favorite Triangle” (in 2005).
- Having been cast as Arianna Hernandez in the NBC daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives
- Appearing as Cara Castillo in the television drama soap opera, All My Children
- Having played a wide range of characters in various movies which include the likes of Natalie Holland in Perfect on Paper, Stephanie in The Challenger, Chloe in Nightmare Nurse, Jill Yates in Dying to Be Loved, Vivian Cartwright in Love Exclusively, Stella in The Wrong Nanny, Det. Barbara Keyes in The Student, Balthoria in Death House, Karen in Romance at Reindeer Lodge, Rachel in Garlic & Gunpowder, Vicky Dolan in Evil Doctor, Kendra Walker /Amber Sheridan in A Sister’s Obsession, and Gail Price in Terrified at 17
As a Singer
Lindsay Hartley has sung the song titled We Wish You a Merry Christmas alongside Patrika Dabro and Suzanne Rodgers. She has also worked as the lead vocalist in the Las Vegas Sands Hotel afternoon show titled Viva Las Vegas.
Lindsay Hartley made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Stephanie in the sports drama film, The Challenger, in 2015. She was cast in the film alongside the likes of Kent Moran, Michael Clarke Duncan, S. Epatha Merkerson, Justin Hartley, Stan Carp, Rob Morgan, Robert Pike Daniel, and many others.
First TV Show
Lindsay Hartley made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald, the main protagonist of the show, in an episode of the fantasy comedy-drama soap opera, Passions, July 1999. She played the character from July 5, 1999, to August 7, 2008.
Lindsay Hartley has maintained a toned physique by leading an active life as well as by working out on a regular basis. She often opts for a quick run to keep herself motivated.
Lindsay Hartley Facts
- She started singing when she was a mere 11 years old.
- When she was 16 years old, her family shifted to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
- Lindsay Hartley has been a national pre-teen talent winner of the Young Miss America Beauty Pageant.
- When she was 18 years old, she secured a role in the Broadway production of the famous musical, Grease.
- She has participated in a lot of vocal competitions and has also won a couple of awards such as The Los Angeles Philharmonic’s Award-Vocal/Opera, The National Date Festival, and America’s Showcase Starlet.
- In April 2009, Lindsay Hartley was cast as Gretchen Javid in an episode, titled The Descent of Man, of the procedural forensics crime drama television series, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Other cast members included the likes of Laurence Fishburne, Marg Helgenberger, George Eads, Robert David Hall, Wallace Langham, and Lauren Lee Smith.
- She has showcased her directorial skills in the thriller film, Forgotten Abduction.
- As she made her debut in the Las Vegas Sands Hotel afternoon show titled Viva Las Vegas, she became the youngest person ever to achieve the feat.
- Lindsay Hartley played the role of Mad Harriet in an episode, titled Abandoned, of the superhero action-adventure drama series, Smallville, in November 2010.
- She has served both as a producer as well as a writer for a couple of projects such as Staged Killer, Dying for a Baby, Deadly Exchange, Homecoming Revenge, and Murder at the Mansion.
- In 2014, Lindsay Hartley also made appearances as Sammie Sullivan in a few episodes of the romantic drama television show, The Bay.
- She has played a variety of roles in several plays and musicals which include playing the role of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz and Maria in West Side Story.
- Lindsay Hartley has a miniature Shetland Sheepdog named Princess.
- Visit her official website @ lindsayhartleyonline.com.
- Follow Lindsay Hartley on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lindsay Hartley / Instagram