|Link Neal Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1978|
Link Neal is an American writer, singer, and actor who is the bespectacled half of the internet-famous comedy duo Rhett & Link, hugely popular for super funny yet classy TV shows like Commercial Kings (2011), podcasts like Ear Biscuits, and web TV shows such as Rhett and Link’s Buddy System (2016-2017), whose Good Mythical Morning channel has accumulated more than 16 million subscribers.
Charles Lincoln Neal III
Link, The Linkster, Link Sausage, Linkypoo
Boone Trail, North Carolina, United States
Burbank, California, United States
He attended Buies Creek Elementary School in Buies Creek, North Carolina from September 4, 1984. Then from 1996, he went to North Carolina State University with industrial engineering as his subject, graduating with the highest distinction in May 2001.
- Father – Charles Lincoln II
- Mother – Sue Capps
He is represented by United Talent Agency.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Christy White (2000-Present) – He met Christy White at a rollerskating rink in his junior year of college. They tied the knot in 2000. They have a daughter named Lilian Grace Neal, and 2 sons named Lando James Neal and Charles Lincoln Neal IV.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
However, his hair has turned “salt and pepper” due to his advancing age.
- Wears spectacles
- Funny facial expressions
He has endorsed several brands such as –
- Taco Bell
- Hot Pockets
- Amazon Echo
- Google’s Pixel 3
Link Neal Favorite Things
- Compulsory Breakfast – Cereal usually frosted mini-wheats
- Animal – Miniature horse
- Sports – Wrestling
- Most-Loved Item – Flavored toothpaste
- Passionate About – Camping, Mountain-biking, Paddle-boarding, Off-roading
Source – Fandom
Link Neal Facts
- He has been friends with his partner Rhett McLaughlin since elementary school through college. He has revealed that they were punished during recess for writing swear words on their desks and it was during their detention that their friendship blossomed while coloring mythical creatures, from which originated their YouTube channel name Good Mythical Morning, the name of their fans who are referred to as the “Mythical Beasts,” as well as their production company name Mythical Entertainment.
- Link has given himself and Rhett the title of “Internetainers” since their success has been based on the internet.
- His YouTube channels have gathered more than 20 million subscriptions, amassing more than 4.5 billion viewership.
- He has revealed that he has OCD (not to be confused with OCPD) and keeps organizing and re-shuffling things around him as has been shown in his superhit video, The OCD Song.
- Link avoids scary things, be it films, books or even narration of myths. He has disclosed to have frightened himself with a white sheet he himself had held, while his wife was fast asleep in the same room.
- He has been known to be a picky eater as seen throughout several episodes of Good Mythical Morning where he often gags at new food items, thereby earning the title “Mythical Barf Bucket”.
- The thought of swimming makes him antsy as he fears getting drowned.
- He has a whale of a time singing in the shower when his wife and kids are away.
- Link has had his wife’s name tattooed on his bottom.
- He branched out successfully into other ventures like merchandising and even co-authored a book with Rhett titled Rhett & Link’s Book of Mythicality: A Field Guide to Curiosity, Creativity, and Tomfoolery in 2017.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0