|Lisa Davina Phillip Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lisa Davina Phillip is a British actress and singer who rose to fame with her portrayal of Ms. Johnston in Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey and as Reverend Kathryn Ripley in Doctors.
Lisa Davina Phillip
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Lisa attended the University College Northampton where she studied Drama, Media, and Popular Culture.
She trained as an actress at the Academy Drama School in London, from where she received a Stage Scholarship.
Lisa is represented by Sandra Boyce Management.
Soundtrack, Holiday, Jingle
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Lisa has a daughter named Miai Leonie, who is also an actress. However, the identity of her father is not known off.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Grenadian ancestry.
- Her voluptuous figure
- Fuller lips
Lisa Davina Phillip Facts
- She was born and brought up in South London.
- Phillip told her teacher when she was 15 that she wanted to be an actress.
- Lisa was a BBC’s Norman Beaton Fellowship runner-up in 2003.
- One of the earliest posts that Lisa uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 14, 2017.
- Her radio work includes her role as Mrs. Wilkes in A Kind of Home: James Baldwin in Paris (alongside Ronald Pickup), Sylvia in Madame Tempy, and Dolly McPherson in Maya Angelou’s A Song Flung up To Heaven.
- Lisa’s television credits include her role as Pearl McDonald in The Royal Today, Reverend Kathryn Ripley in Doctors, and Mrs Barratt in Apple Tree House.
- She home educated her daughter Miai Leonie Phillip until she was 11. Both, Lisa and Miai suffer from Sickle Cell Anaemia and are ambassadors for The Sickle Cell Society, the Afro Caribbean Leukaemia Trust (ACLT), and NHS Blood and Transplant.
Featured Image By Lisa Davina Phillip / Instagram