|Liu Shishi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1987|
Liu Shishi is a Chinese actress known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Scarlet Heart, A Moment of Love, The Imperial Doctress, and Lost Love in Times. She is also a singer and has released songs like Holding Hands. Liu has won numerous awards for her superior acting skills like the Asia Star Award.
Liu Shishi went to the Beijing Dance Academy and graduated with a major in ballet in 2007.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Liu Shishi is represented by Chinese Entertainment Shanghai, Ltd. (Talent Management Company).
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liu Shishi has dated –
- Nicky Wu (2011-Present) – Liu Shishi started going out with actor Nicky Wu in 2011. Their romance had blossomed on the sets of the TV series, Scarlet Heart. However, they didn’t make their relationship public until 2013. They got their marriage registered in January 2015. Their lavish wedding ceremony was held more than a year later in March 2016 and was hosted in Bali.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Hui descent.
Liu Shishi has appeared in a TV commercial for CF Bai Tong.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Ruoxi in the Chinese drama TV series, Scarlet Heart
- Being cast in the leading roles in the popular movies such as A Moment of Love, The Liquidator, and Five Minutes to Tomorrow
- Having played the starring roles in the Chinese TV shows such as The Imperial Doctress, Angelo, and Lost Love in Times
As a Singer
She has lent her voice to songs like Season of Waiting and Holding Hands.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the Chinese movie, The Next Magic.
First TV Show
In 2005, Liu Shishi made her first TV show appearance on the Chinese drama show The Moon and the Wind.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Liu Shishi Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Liu Shishi Facts
- After she graduated from Beijing Dance Academy in 2007, she was signed up by Tangren Media as she started fully focusing on her transition from a dancer to a full-fledged actress.
- She got her mainstream breakthrough with her role of Wallace Huo in the drama TV series, The Vigilantes In Masks.
- For her immense performance in Brotherhood of Blades, she won a nomination under the “Best Actress” category at the China Film Directors’ Guild Awards.
- At the 9th China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival in 2012, she was recognized as “Golden Eagle Goddess” for her strong performances in Xuan-Yuan Sword: Scar of Sky and Scarlet Heart.
- In the Chinese TV series, A Weaver on the Horizon, she was initially cast in the lead role of Huang Daopo but she instead chose to go for the role of Princess Zhao Jiayi as she felt that it would serve as a better challenge for her acting ability.
- In 2013, the Southern Metropolis Daily selected her as one of the new “Four Dan Actresses” with the other 3 being Yang Mi, Angelababy, and Ni Ni.
- Her movie Five Minutes to Tomorrow was premiered at the 19th Busan International Film Festival. She was also honored with the Asia Star Award at the festival.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by Liu Shishi / Instagram