Vicky, Queen V
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, England
Pattison completed her A-levels and GCSEs from Burnside Business and Enterprise College in Wallsend, North Tyneside.
She was enrolled at Liverpool John Moores University to study drama.
Reality TV star
- Mother – Caroll Pattison
- Siblings – Laura Pattison (Sister)
Vicky is signed to these agencies –
- InkedUp Management Agency Ltd.
- Mokking Bird
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vicky Pattison dated –
- Scotty T
- Jason Gardner (2011) – She met Jason Gardner at MTV’s Geordie Shore set on May 24, 2011, and started dating him. The relationship went for just less than two months until July 12, 2011.
- Ricci Guarnaccio (2011-2013) – From 2011 to 2013, she was romantically linked to another reality TV star, Ricci Guarnaccio, whom she met on the set of Geordie Shore. They also engaged in January 2012, but it was called off in 2013.
- Riad Erraji (2013) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with the ex-husband of Natasha Hamilton, Riad Erraji in 2013.
- Kirk Norcross (2015) – In 2015, she had a brief relationship with the reality TV star, Kirk Norcross. But, she never loved him. Kirk though showed his love for Vicky.
- Gaz Beadle (2014) – In 2014, Vicky and another TV personality, Gaz Beadle dated each other. Their breakup was not good as they both took shots at each other with Gaz repeatedly calling her fake. In July 2016, he, however, claimed to marry her.
- James Morgan (2014) – She dated James Morgan for a couple of months in 2014. Their split was reported by Daily Mail.
- Daniel Conn – Vicky Pattison was in a relationship with Australian model, former professional rugby league footballer, and reality star, Daniel Conn. They went out for a short period of time and the romance fizzled out eventually. The duo also appeared together in season 1 of the reality TV series, Ex on the Beach, in 2014.
- Stephen Bear (2015) – As per Irish Mirror, she started dating Stephen Bear in late 2015. They were together for just some time and separated somewhere in October 2015.
- Mario Falcone (2016) – In the summer of 2016, the two reality TV stars, Mario Falcone and Vicky were romantically linked to each other.
- John Noble (2016-Present) – In November 2016, she started dating English businessman John Noble. They got engaged later in 2017. She is planning to settle down with him.
Race / Ethnicity
Green eyes and black hair
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in the Mini V Nutrition by Vicky Pattison advert.
Best Known For
Appearing in MTV’s reality series Geordie Shore.
Vicky has not appeared in any of the films other than three documentaries in 2011.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her appearance in MTV’s reality series Geordie Shore. Since that time, she has appeared in many seasons.
Vicky Pattison, after her relationship with Ricci Guarnaccio ended in 2013, she transformed her body from size 16 to size 6. It was after that only, she ate controlled diet and spent more than an hour in the gym for around 6-7 days in a week. Check out her full workout routine and diet plan.
Vicky Pattison Favorite Things
- Smoothie – Blueberry Pie
- Dish – Chicken Stir Fry
- Snack – Banana and Chocolate Protein Pancake
- Former Favorite Spice Girl – Victoria Beckham
Source – Mini V Nutrition, MTV
Vicky Pattison Facts
- Before becoming famous via MTV’s series Geordie Shore, Pattison worked at Newcastle’s top clubs and even in telesales. She used to get warnings in the jobs as she used to hate them.
- In August 2014, she released her autobiography titled “Nothing But The Truth.” It went #1 best seller for 4 weeks.
- She and Holly Hagan were arrested in July 2013 as they were found attacking a model. This also caused the filming of 7th series of Geordie Shore to pause for a while.
- She appeared in a documentary titled “Most Annoying People 2011.”
- Along with Holly Hagan, she has appeared in men’s magazine Nuts.
- She has also been seen in the TV series Ex on the Beach, Judge Geordie, and Big Brother’s Bit on the Side from 2013 to 2015.
- She released her fitness DVD “7 Day Slim” in 2014.
- She had her first kiss at the age of 13 with a boy named, Stuart.
- She is best friends with Casey Batchelor.
- Vicky has been told many times that she looks like Katy Perry.
- Pattison really enjoyed reading English Literature while at school and desired to become a writer.
- Her first job was at Shellys shoes at Metro Centre.
- Connect with Vicky on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.