|Daniel Conn Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1986|
Daniel Conn is an Australian model, former professional rugby league footballer, reality TV star, speaker, educator, and fitness trainer who is known for his passion for fitness. During his junior years, he played for the clubs like Wellington Cowboys and St Johns Dubbo and then went on to play for the likes of Canterbury Bulldogs and Gold Coast Titans. He was signed by the Sydney Roosters in 2010 but an unfortunate injury brought a halt to his sports career and he had to retire the following year when he was a mere 25 years old. Daniel Conn then discovered his passion for fitness and has been flourishing ever since. He also appeared in the British reality TV series, Geordie Shore, in 2013 and was in a relationship with English television and media personality, Vicky Pattison, at that time. Later, he appeared as her ex on MTV’s another reality TV show that was titled Ex On The Beach in 2014. Daniel Conn has also accumulated a major fan base and enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Daniel William Conn
Goolma, New South Wales, Australia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The information related to Daniel Conn’s academic background is unknown.
Model, Former Professional Rugby League Footballer, Reality TV Star, Speaker, Educator, Fitness Trainer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
109 kg or 240.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Conn has dated –
- Vicky Pattison – Daniel Conn was previously in a relationship with English television and media personality, Vicky Pattison. It was a short termed relationship and the duo eventually went separate ways. They also appeared together in the 1st season of the reality TV series, Ex on the Beach, in 2014.
- Monika Anne Clarke (2016) – In June 2016, Daniel Conn started going out with glamour model Monika Anne Clarke. The romance continued for around 2 months before the couple decided to end things in August 2016.
- Ellice Whichello – Daniel Conn is in a relationship with a clinical nutritionist named Ellice Whichello. She often appears in his Instagram pictures and they can often be seen attending various events together. The couple also has a dog named El Tanko who can often be seen in both of their respective Instagram feed.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Multiple tattoos
- Pointed chin
Daniel Conn has endorsed a variety of brands through his social media which include Adidas Australia, Samsung Australia, Harley-Davidson ANZ, and Body Science.
In January 2007, he appeared in a TV commercial for a telephone and internet service provider, Dodo, alongside American actress Tara Reid.
Best Known For
- His stint with the clubs like Canterbury Bulldogs, Gold Coast Titans, and Sydney Roosters
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with his amazingly active lifestyle and having more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter
- Appearing on the reality TV series, Ex on the Beach, in 2014
First TV Show
Daniel Conn made his first TV show appearance as himself in an episode of the British reality series, Geordie Shore, in 2013.
Daniel Conn is a major fitness enthusiast who works out rigorously to maintain a well-toned as well as healthy body. His sculpted body proves that the celeb puts in rigorous efforts to maintain his physique.
Once, he shared a 30 minutes workout which is sure to uplift one’s mood. It incorporates doing –
- Jumping Jacks (3 minutes)
- Push-ups (3 minutes)
- Burpees (3 minutes)
- Body weight squats (3 minutes)
- Mountain Climbers (3 minutes)
- Russian Twists (3 minutes)
- Jumping Lunges (3 minutes)
- Lateral Slides (3 minutes)
- V Snaps (3 minutes)
- Moving Plank (3 minutes)
He also indulges in boxing sessions with a trainer.
As far as his diet is concerned, Daniel Cann always tries to eat clean and healthy while also allowing himself to munch on some treats occasionally. On a typical day, his diet goes like –
- After morning workout session – Lemon water or lemon tea along with the ‘DC Health Bowl’ which is a large reusable bowl that usually consists of hard-boiled eggs x 3-4 sliced up, ½ an avocado, 200-300g chicken breast grilled, blueberries, and macadamia nuts. In case there are some leftovers, he takes the bowl with him to finish with the morning tea.
- Mid-morning – He either finishes off the leftovers from the post-morning workout meal or enjoys the little Body Science protein balls.
- Lunch – Conn eats grilled or steamed fish with spinach or broccolini along with some almond nut spread on apple slices.
- Afternoon tea – He either eats the leftovers from his lunch or enjoys a Body Science Hydroxy-burn Lean 5 protein shake. Sometimes, he relishes on macadamia nuts, blueberries, walnuts, seeds, along with dark chocolate and a baby scoop of Coyo yogurt.
- Dinner – For dinner, he enjoys seaweed wraps with no rice. The wraps consist of some avocado, tahini, steamed greens or uncooked crunchy broccolini, chicken or turkey mince, and a few blueberries.
- If he feels like having an after-dinner snack, Daniel Conn simply enjoys a smoothie made of frozen banana, nuts, seeds, ice, BSc protein powder, water, and some more berries.
Daniel Conn Favorite Things
- Part Of The Day – Breakfast
- Food – Seaweed wraps with no rice
Daniel Conn Facts
- He played for Wellington Cowboys and St Johns Dubbo as a junior.
- Daniel Conn was signed by professional rugby league football club, Sydney Roosters, in 2010. However, his stay was only short-termed because several spinal cord injuries forced him to retire at the age of 25 in 2011.
- In 2008, while he was playing for the Gold Coast Titans, he was severely injured by then-Canberra Raiders forward Michael Weyman after Conn threw him a swinging arm. Conn’s nose was injured by Weyman’s actions and he had to leave the field through the blood rule. Also, Weyman was sent off and banned for 6 matches.
- In 2008, Daniel Conn was involved in a painkiller prescription fraud after he was charged with presenting a bogus prescription for the drugs Valium and Tramal at a Gold Coast pharmacy. For his poor actions, he was castigated by a magistrate, fined $5000, and ordered to do community service after admitting his guilt.
- He was referred to as ‘Fit Dan’ on the show, Geordie Shore, because of his stunning physique.
- Follow Daniel Conn on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Daniel Conn / Instagram