|Dilan Çiçek Deniz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1995|
Dilan Çiçek Deniz is a Turkish actress, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after she was crowned Miss Universe Turkey 2014 and after which, she went on to represent Turkey at the Miss Universe 2014 beauty pageant. As an actress, Dilan is also known for her appearance as Sena in Çukur, Rüya in Alev Alev, and Elif Urazoglu in Yarım Kalan Aşklar.
Dilan Çiçek Deniz
Dilan joined the Ege University to pursue a tourism major. However, she later changed to graduate with a major in literature.
She also attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Orhan Deniz (Teacher)
- Mother – Hale Temizyürek (Teacher)
Dilan is represented by ICON Talent Management Communications.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dilan has dated –
- Furkan Andıç (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lips
- Roman nose
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including Nike, DeFacto, Garanti Bank, and Avon.
Dilan Çiçek Deniz Facts
- During her high school years, Dilan studied theater education for 3 years.
- She was brought up in Antalya and later went on to live in Istanbul.
- Deniz was 13 at the time that she began her modeling career.
- Dilan was 15 years old when she wrote her first Turkish poetry that was called “I thought the Sun was my mother”.
- She was 17 years old when she won her first acting prize at a theater competition that took place in her school.
- Dilan won 2nd place at the 2014 Elidor Miss Turkey beauty contest.
- She made her first TV show appearance as Elif in Günesin Kizlari in 2015.
- Dilan is a huge fan of the series Doctor Who.
- In 2018, Dilan was presented with the Best Actress Award at “8th ITU Social Media Awards.”
- Over the years, Dilan has worked with several well-known stars including Aras Bulut İynemli, Perihan Savaş, Erkan Kolçak Köstendil, Necip Memili, Rıza Kocaoğlu, Bensu Soral, Şükrü Özyıldız, Alperen Duymaz, Beste Kökdemir, and Burak Deniz.
Featured Image By Dilan Çiçek Deniz / Instagram