|Aras Bulut İynemli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1990|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Aras Bulut İynemli is an award-winning Turkish actor who has delivered some highly acclaimed performances in a variety of shows and movies such as Umut Yılmaz/Mert Karadağ in İçerde, Mete Akarsu in Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman ki, Şehzade Bayezid in Muhteşem Yüzyıl, İhsan in Tamam mıyız?, Mahmut in Mahmut ile Meryem, and Yamaç Koçovalı in Çukur. Additionally, he has also accrued a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 7 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Aras Bulut İynemli
Aras Bulut İynemli studied at the Istanbul Technical University‘s Department of Airplane Engineering.
- Father – Cengiz İynemli
- Mother – Sevtap İynemli
- Siblings – Orçun Iynemli (Older Brother) (Actor), Yesim Iynemli (Older Sister) (TV Host, Singer)
- Others – Miray Daner (Cousin) (Actor), Cengiz Daner (Uncle) (Actor)
Aras Bulut İynemli is represented by Artistanbul.
5 ft 10¾ in or 179.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aras Bulut İynemli has dated –
- Elvin Levinler (2012-2013)
- Ceylan Çapa (2014)
- Bige Onal (2015)
Race / Ethnicity
Aras Bulut İynemli is of Turkish descent.
Blue with a hint of brown
- Often wears a cap
- Charming personality
He has done endorsement for many brands which include Nescafe, Genc Turkcell, Eti Crax, Ttnet Adsl, Sprite, DeFacto, Patos, and Fiat.
Aras Bulut İynemli Facts
- He grew up in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Aras Bulut İynemli had been cast in a few commercials after which he landed the role of Mete Akarsu in the drama television series, Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman ki (English: As Time Goes By), in 2010.
- His co-stars in Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman ki included Erkan Petekkaya, Ayça Bingöl, Yıldız Çağrı Atiksoy, Farah Zeynep Abdullah, Meral Çetinkaya, Emir Berke Zincidi, and Wilma Elles and for his role on the show, Aras Bulut İynemli won the Antalya Televizyon Ödülleri as well as TelevizyonDizisi.com (En İyiler) Ödülleri in 2011 in the “Best Supporting Actor” category.
- He made his first film appearance by portraying the titular character of Mahmut in the romantic drama film, Mahmut ile Meryem (English: Mahmut And Meryem), in 2013. The film is based on a novel by Elçin Efendiyev and also stars the likes of Eva Dedova, Fahreddin Manafov, Melahat Abbasova, and Polat Bilgin.
- From 2013 to 2014, Aras Bulut İynemli brought to life the character of Şehzade Bayezid, an Ottoman prince as the son of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent and his legal wife Hurrem Sultan, in the historical fiction television series, Muhteşem Yüzyıl (English: The Magnificent Century), in which he starred alongside Halit Ergenç, Meryem Uzerli, Vahide Perçin, and several others.
- He appeared as İhsan in the 2013 drama film, Tamam mıyız? (English: Are We OK?), and his critically acclaimed performance won him the 2014 Sadri Alışık Tiyatro ve Sinema Sanatçıları Ödülleri for “Ekrem Bora Hope Giving Actor”.
- GQ Turkey named him as the “Actor of the Year” in 2018. The same year, he also won the 8th ITU Social Media Award in the “Best Actor Award” category.
Featured Image by Aras Bulut İynemli / Instagram