|Aakriti Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 2010|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aakriti Sharma is an aspiring Indian child artiste who has taken the show biz industry by storm with her charming eponymous role in Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala. The cute and bubbly actress set her role apart from other shows as a musical charm who sets off in search of father Sikandar Singh Gill, played by actor Mohit Malik. But, she later faces many obstacles despite finding him. At the age of 6, she had already won many awards such as the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award, Indian Television Academy Award, and the Lions Gold Award. She has also amassed a huge fan following with more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In May 2018, Aakriti was studying in grade 2 at DAV Public School, Ghaziabad. Later, she started attending Ryan International School, Mumbai.
She also attended a theatre workshop for one month, under the careful guidance of Shilpi.
- Father – Hari Sharma (Banker)
- Mother – Dimpal Sharma
- Siblings – Hardick Sharma (Older Brother)
As of April 2019, she was being managed by her mother.
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm
42 kg or 92.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Brahmin descent.
Aakriti is very young to determine her sexual preference.
- Wide smile
Best Known For
- Being cast as Kulfi Kumar in Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala and as Mira Shastry in Made In Heaven
- Winning several awards such as the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award, Indian Television Academy Award, and the Lions Gold Award for her outstanding performance in Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala
First TV Show
She made her debut TV show appearance as Kulfi Kumar in Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala in 2018.
Aakriti is very fond of her lustrous hair and when she’s not on set working, her mother, massages her hair with oil.
Aakriti lives a very active lifestyle and also indulges in cardio activities such as dance.
Aakriti Sharma Favorite Things
- Food – Macaroni, Yellow Rice
- Color – White, Pink
Aakriti Sharma Facts
- She was raised in Delhi and in 2018, she and her family moved to Mumbai.
- Prior to getting her role as Kulfi, she had auditioned for the role of Ani in Naamkaran. However, she was rejected and the role was given to child artiste Arsheen Namdaar.
- After she starred in the musical show Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala, Aakriti started learning to sing from her mother Dimpal through online videos. The first song that she learned to sing was Lag Jaa Gale (2014) by singer and songwriter Lata Mangeshkar.
- Aakriti is a strong believer in ‘Sherawali Mata Devi’. She also goes to the temple as well as prays at home.
- She is very fond of dogs and has a pet named Snowy as well as an on-set pet named Johnny.
- Though her parents nicknamed her Mani, her fans, on the other hand, recognize her as Kulfi.
- She is a trained dancer in the art of Kathak.
- Aakriti likes actress Madhuri Dixit‘s dance forms and Hema Malini’s style of acting.
- She enjoys eating rajma and rice as well as chocolates, carrot pudding, and gulab jamuns.
- Aakriti loves spending time at the beach as she is also very fond of swimming.
- She has 4 teddys that she can’t sleep without named Tom, Jerry, Ria, and Teddy.
- Aakriti is an avid TikTok user and had more than 2.7 million hearts as of April 2019.
- She prefers to wear light colors like pink, blue, and yellow.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image By Aakriti Sharma / Instagram