|Burak Deniz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Burak Deniz is a talented Turkish actor known for his roles in Arada, Bizim Hikaye, Aşk Laftan Anlamaz, Gecenin Kraliçesi, Tatli Küçük Yalancilar, Medcezir, Kaçak, Sultan, and College Diary. He attended the Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University in Çanakkale, Turkey. Burak has been featured in many magazines including InStyle, GQ Turkey, ALL MEN, and Miss Vogue Turkey, among others. He is famous worldwide and has a huge fan base of more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Burak Deniz graduated from Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University in Çanakkale, Turkey.
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Burak Deniz has dated –
- Büşra Develi (2015-2018) – In May 2015, Burak started a relationship with fellow Turkish actress Büşra Develi. They have starred together in many films including Tatli Küçük Yalancilar (2015) and Arada (2018). However, the couple split in June 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long chin
- Curly hair
Burak Deniz has done endorsement work for Koton with Melisa Senolsun.
Best Known For
- His roles in TV series like Aşk Laftan Anlamaz (2016–2017) as Murat Sarsilmaz, Bizim Hikaye (2017–2018) as Savaş Aktanin
- His large fan base of more than 3 million followers on Instagram
In 2012, he made his feature film debut in the romantic drama film Sultan as Tarik.
First TV Show
In 2011, he made his first TV show appearance on the series College Diary as Onur.
Burak Deniz works out regularly in the gym under the supervision of a trainer. He does a series of full body workout using weights and poles, followed by boxing.
Burak Deniz Facts
- He is often compared as the older version of pop star Zayn Malik.
- In 2017, he was named “Rising Player of the Year” by GQ Turkey in the “Men of the Year” award.
- He often calls his pet dog Anubis, his daughter.
- He has been featured in many magazines including InStyle, GQ Turkey, ALL MEN, Miss Vogue Turkey, and many more.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Burak Deniz / Instagram