|Beste Kökdemir Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1993|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Beste Kökdemir is a Turkish actress and singer who is known for having been cast in a variety of roles in a number of shows and movies such as Hazal in Ciplak Gercek, Açelya in Tatli Küçük Yalancilar, Melisa Torunbas in Hayat Sarkisi, Suna/Daughter in Tas, Meleksima in Muhtesem Yüzyil: Kösem, Selin Soral in Not Defteri, Selin Karaca in Poyraz Karayel, Irem in 7YUZ, Bezmi-i Alem in Kalbimin Sultani, Eylül Gündüzeli in Her Yerde Sen, etc. Moreover, she has also gained a huge number of fans on social media as she enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram.
- Father – Derya Kökdemir
- Sibling – Berk (Brother)
Beste Kökdemir is represented by Cem Tatlitug Management.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Beste Kökdemir has dated –
- Metin Hara (2016-2017) – Beste Kökdemir started going out with writer Metin Hara in the year 2016. The duo was seen together on a couple of occasions but their romance soon fizzled out and they decided to end things and part ways the following year.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Toned physique
- Chiseled facial features
- Pierced ears
- Dimpled smile
Beste Kökdemir has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of B I A Swimwear, M A I R A Swimwear, Movom Swimwear, Fekare, iLVi, Adidas Turkey, Nillush Vintage, BASHAQUES’, and several others.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Melisa Torunbas in the family romantic drama series, Hayat Sarkisi, which also included other actors such as Tayanç Ayaydin, Ecem Özkaya, Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Seray Gözler, Deniz Sen Hamzaoglu, Birkan Sokullu, Filiz Ahmet, Sibel Melek Arat, Burcu Biricik, Taha Yusuf Tan, Baran Can Eraslan, and others
- Playing the role of Selin Soral in the drama show, Not Defteri in 2014
- Having accrued an impressive social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram
As a Singer
Beste Kökdemir’s credits as a singer include performing Elleri Ellerime in an episode of the action drama show, Poyraz Karayel in January 2016.
Beste Kökdemir made her first feature film appearance by playing the role of Suna/Daughter in the mystery drama film, Tas in the year 2017. The film was premiered at the Istanbul Film Festival on April 9, 2017, and its other cast members included actors Jale Arikan, Muhammet Uzuner, Ahmet Varli, Saygin Soysal, and Konca Cilasun.
First TV Show
Beste Kökdemir made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Hazal in an episode of the crime series, Ciplak Gercek in June 2012.
She stays in shape by working out on a regular basis and she has also often uploaded her workout pictures on social media as well.
Beste Kökdemir Facts
- She grew up alongside her brother in Turkey.
- Beste Kökdemir brought to life the character of Açelya in the thriller mystery drama show, Tatli Küçük Yalancilar in 2015.
- In October 2016, she was featured on the cover of magazine Originel.
- Women’s Fitness also featured the star on the magazine’s cover in its March 2018 issue.
- Follow Beste Kökdemir on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Beste Kökdemir / Instagram