|Srinidhi Shetty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Srinidhi Shetty is an Indian model, actress, and beauty pageant contestant who won the Miss Supranational India title at the 2016 Miss Diva pageant. She then qualified for and won the Miss Supranational 2016 title as well becoming just the 2nd Indian contestant to do so. After the double-title win, she began to receive offers to act in films. She started her acting career by working in films such as K.G.F: Chapter 1 (2018), K.G.F: Chapter 2 (2020), and Cobra (2020). For her work in the first of these films, she was nominated for the ‘Best Female Debut’ award at both the 2019 SIIMA Awards and the 2019 Filmfare Awards South.
Srinidhi Ramesh Shetty
Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Srinidhi had graduated from the Sri Narayana Guru English Medium School in Malpe, Karnataka. She then completed a pre-university course from St. Aloysius College in Mangalore; before earning, with distinction, a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree from Jain University in Bengaluru.
Model, Actress, Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Ramesh Shetty
- Mother – Kushala Shetty (Deceased)
- Siblings – Amrita Shetty (Older Sister), Priyanka Shetty (Older Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Tuluva Bunt descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Srinidhi Shetty Facts
- In 2012, Srinidhi had participated in a Fresh Face contest organized by skincare brand Clean & Clear and had made it into the ‘Top 5’.
- In 2015, she won both the Miss South India and the Miss Karnataka pageants. The same year, she had also competed in the Miss Queen of India competition where she ended up as the 1st runner-up and was also named ‘Miss Congeniality’.
- While she was training to participate in beauty pageants, she had also worked as a model while being employed at multinational professional services company Accenture at the same time.
- When she won the Miss Supranational India title at the 2016 Miss Diva pageant, she was also named as the winner of 3 subtitles – smile, body, and photogenic face.
- In 2016, she also won the Miss Supranational Asia and Oceania 2016 pageant in addition to her Miss Supranational 2016 conquest.
Featured Image by Srinidhi Shetty / Instagram