|Samantha Harris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1990|
Samantha Harris is an Australian model, actress, and TV personality, best known for her time as a contestant on the 15th season of the Australian TV show, Dancing with the Stars. She competed alongside Joshua Keefe and they were the 3rd couple to be eliminated in August 2015.
Tweed Heads, New South Wales, Australia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Samantha attended Tweed River High School in Tweed Heads South, New South Wales, Australia.
Model, Actress, TV Personality
- Father – Andrew Harris
- Mother – Myrna Sussye
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
- Others – Jaydyn Hunt (Brother-in-Law)
Samantha Harris is represented by –
- Chic Management (Manager) in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Thrive PR + Communications (Publicist) in Australia
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha Harris has dated –
- Luke Hunt (2008-Present) – She began dating Luke, a competitor on the Australia SailGP Team in 2008. They met at a shopping center through mutual friends. On March 8, 2014, the pair got married.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German and English descent on her paternal side, and of Aboriginal Australian descent on her maternal side.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Sunkissed Brown’ and ‘Ombre’ with ‘Blonde’ hair ends.
- Strong cheekbones
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
Samantha Harris has endorsed brands such as –
- Seafolly (2010)
- David Jones (2011)
- Catmosphere Cat Cafe
- NEEK COLLECTION
- Bumble Australia & New Zealand
- The Cumberland AU
- Califia Farms
- Coles SuperMarkets
- CHANEL Australia
- Sass & Bide
- Australis Cosmetics
- Oscar Wylee Eyewear
- LIFE APPAREL CO.
- holly + hide
- MIGHTY PURSE
- Keegan Mae Millinery
- Will & Bear
- Body + Soul AU
- Bruug The Label
- Sisters The Label
- The Beach Shed
- Sunglass Hut
Samantha Harris Facts
- She grew up in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australian.
- She is very proud to be an Indigenous Australian model. Her mom is of Aboriginal Australian descent and a member of the Stolen Generations of the Dunghutti tribe.
- Samantha won the “Girlfriend Covergirl” competition at the age of 11.
- She struggled with winning beauty pageants because her family didn’t have enough money to fund her outfits. Other children’s parents would spend upward of $500, while her mom used to wash and iron her old clothes.
- She started taking her modeling career seriously at the age of 13.
- Samantha considers the opportunity given to her by Vogue‘s Editor-in-Chief, Kirstie Clements, a breaking point in her career. She appeared in the June 2010 issue of the magazine.
- After she became a brand ambassador for the swimwear brand Seafolly, Samantha went on to walk the runway on a large number of shows during the 2010 Australian Fashion Week. In total, at the age of 19, she managed to appear for more than 18 designers.
- Samantha, Miranda Kerr, and Megan Gale were part of the TV and print campaign for the Spring/Summer 2011/12 season for the Australian brand, David Jones.
- She really admires Naomi Campbell.
- In her free time, Samantha enjoys golfing, playing basketball, cycling, and riding motorcycles.
- From the age of 7, she needed glasses but hated wearing them because they never fit her face shape. In July 2019, after a brand named OPSM sponsored her, she finally found a pair she was confident wearing.
- Samantha played the character of Cohali in the romantic comedy movie, Any Questions for Ben? (2012).
- Samantha is a huge cat lover and enjoys visiting local cafes that are pet-friendly or have their own in-house cats. One of her favorite places is a Sydney-based Catmosphere Cat Cafe, which always helps her relax and unwind.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0