|Inbar Lavi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Inbar Lavi is an Israeli actress who is best known for her appearance in Underemployed (2012–2013), Gang Related (2014), Prison Break (2017), Imposters (2017-2018), and Lucifer. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Ramat Gan, Israel
Inbar studied at Kiryat Sharet High School, located in Holon, Israel. Later, she attended acting lessons at the Sophie Moskowitz School of Acting in Tel Aviv.
Inbar studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in Los Angeles, California.
Inbar is represented by ICM Partners, Justice & Ponder, and Rick Genow (Attorney).
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Inbar has dated –
- Christoph Sanders (2011-2015)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and Morrocan Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Wide smile
- Heart-shaped lips
- Alluring eyes
- Thin eyebrows
Inbar Lavi Favorite Things
- Kind Of Songs – Anything that has to do with Amber
- Movie – Hook (1991)
- Music Artists – Billie Holiday, The Temptations, Bon Iver, Beyonce
Inbar Lavi Facts
- She was brought up in Ramat Gan, Israel.
- Growing up, she had friends who would speak in different languages and she even learned a few.
- After completing her high school, Inbar relocated to the United States.
- Her parents were both born and raised in Isreal.
- During her childhood years, Inbar was diagnosed with asthma. She once stated that she would use a nebulizer every 45 minutes.
- As a child, she enjoyed watching films.
- In high school, she learned ballet and modern dance.
- She has credited Israeli-American actress Natalie Portman and her role in the film Léon: The Professional (1994) to be a huge inspiration to her. Besides that, she is also very fond of the work of actress Ayelet Zurer.
- Inbar was 16 years old when she started studying acting.
- At the age of 17, Inbar moved to New York City in order to prioritize her acting career. She started off with off-Broadway productions.
- Almost 8 months after she moved to New York, Inbar was accepted at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute on a full scholarship and she even resided in Los Angeles at the time.
- One of her earliest theater production that was directed by Tom Badal was the 2006 production of King Lear where she played the character of Cordelia.
- She performed as a professional singer for the first time on the show Underemployed (2012-2013).
- She started her Twitter account in September 2011.
- Inbar made her debut TV show appearance as Fiona in the American comedy-drama show Privileged in 2008.
- She appeared in her first film as Alana in Abelar: Tales of an Ancient Empire in 2010.
- In Hebrew, her first name Inbar means “Amber”.
- She once stated that she did not like her curls as a child.
- Inbar once lied at an interview to get a job as a bartender. She had also worked as a waitress at a restaurant in New York and did not like it there.
- She enjoys taking up projects where she could learn something new.
- Inbar considers herself to be a reckless driver.
- As a child, she wanted to be a writer and also wanted to put together a short film of her own.
- Inbar also has a fashion brand called House of LAVI.
Featured Image By Inbar Lavi / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0