|Ayelet Zurer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1969|
Ayelet Zurer is an actress and producer known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Man of Steel and Daredevil. She has done endorsement work for brands like Golbary and GOLF. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 30k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Los Angeles, California, United States
Zurer attended Yoram Levinstein Academy and studied acting for 3 years. She later moved to the United States and studied at the Actors Workshop.
- Father – He was a government employee.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Ayelet is represented by –
- Jeff Kolodny, Talent Agent, Paradigm Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Yitzug 1 (Talent Agency), Tel Aviv, Israel.
- David Lillard, Manager, Industry Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- PMK*BNC (Publicist), Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayelet Zurer has dated –
- Gilad Londovski (2003-Present) – Israeli citizen Gilad Londovski and Ayelet Zurer got married in 2003. The couple welcomed their son, Liad in 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
Beautiful hazel eyes
Ayelet has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- GOLF (Clothing Company)
Best Known For
Playing the role of Lara Lor-Van in the 2013 action adventure fantasy film Man of Steel and Vanessa Marianna in the action crime drama series Daredevil in 2015.
Ayelet made her theatrical film debut as Shoshana in the romantic drama film Pour Sacha in 1991.
First TV Show
Zurer made her first TV show appearance in the teen drama television series Inyan Shel Zman in 1992.
Details about her workout and diet aren’t available.
Ayelet Zurer Favorite Things
Her favorite things are not known.
Ayelet Zurer Facts
- She is a standout amongst the most acclaimed performing artists in Israel.
- Due to some of her characters on screen, Ayelet is sometimes called as the ice princess.
- Zurer has revealed that her father always wanted her to be a painter.
- Steven Spielberg gave her a break in Hollywood by casting her in his movie Munich in 2005, where she portrayed Avner Kaufman’s wife.
- Her mother was rescued during World War II in Slovakia by hiding in a religious circle.
- Zurer was a member of a military band under the IDF’s Northern Command in the past.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Ayelet Zurer / Instagram