|Shanvi Srivastava Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shanvi Srivastava is an actress and model who is predominantly known for her appearance in Kannada films and a few Telugu and Malayalam films.
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Shanvi completed her schooling at the Children College Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh. Later, she went on to graduate from the Thakur College of Science and Commerce in Mumbai with a Bachelor of Commerce degree in 2016.
- Mother – Meena Srivastava
- Siblings – Vidisha Srivastava (Older Sister) (Actress) (b. April 28, 1991), She also has an older brother.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Shanvi has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Bodycraft Spa & Salon, Therapy Clothing, Daniel Wellington, and ISOPURE.
Shanvi Srivastava Facts
- She made her debut Telugu language theatrical film appearance as Lavanya in Lovely in 2012. Later, in 2014, Shanvi was cast in her first Kannada language theatrical film as Aishu in Chandralekha.
- Shanvi joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on November 2, 2013.
- In 2018, Shanvi was cast in a Chinese drama language series called The Dark Lord, Ye Tianzi.
- She was ranked as “The Times Most Desirable Women” at #20 in 2019.
- Her film credits include Maha Veeryar, The Villain, Geetha, Mufti, Tarak, Sundaranga Jaana, Pyar Mein Padipoyane, and Rowdy.
Featured Image By Shanvi Srivastava / Instagram