Elizabeth Anne Caplan
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Lizzy attended Alexander Hamilton High School in Beverlywood and graduated in 2000. During this time, she was also a student at Academy of Music.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ben Caplan (Older Brother), Julie Caplan (Older Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lizzy Caplan dated –
- Matthew Perry (2006-2012) – Lizzy started dating actor Matthew Perry in 2006, when she was working on the sitcom The Class and Matthew was filming “Studio 60” on the Sunset Trip. Both the actors were shooting on the same lot, so they were able to meet each other. Their relationship went until 2012.
- Tom Riley (2015-Present) – Lizzy first met English actor Tom Riley in London in 2015. Soon after, they started dating and made their relationship public. The duo got engaged in New York in 2016 and then got married in September 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
34-23-35 in or 86-58.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a fashion commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Janis Ian in the 2004 film Mean Girls, as Gena in the 2012 film Bachelorette, as April Drennan in the 2010 film Hot Tub Time Machine.
In television, she is known for playing Amy Burley in the True Blood in 2008, as Virginia Johnson in the Masters of S*x since 2013, as Casey Klein in the Party Down from 2009 to 2010, as Kat Warbler in The Class from 2006 to 2007.
In 2002, Lizzy appeared in comedy film Orange County for her role as a party girl.
First TV Show
From 1999 to 2000, Caplan played the role as Sara in NBC’s teen comedy-drama TV series Freaks and Geeks in 4 episodes.
Her fitness schedule and diet plan is not known.
Lizzy Caplan Favorite Things
Lizzy Caplan Facts
- Caplan’s mother died, when she was 13 years old.
- She has also played piano in the past during high school.
- Lizzy is godmother to Birdie Leigh Silverstein (actress Busy Philipps‘ daughter).
- She has a cat named, Lisa Turtle.
- In 2003, Caplan appeared in Jason Mraz‘s music video “You and I Both” as his love interest.
- Film and TV actor Emile Hirsch was her classmate during high school.
- Lizzy was raised in a Reform Jewish family.
- Her bat mitzvah theme was disco.
- While growing up, her role model was actress Robin Tunney.
- Her first car was Honda Passport.
- Lizzy’s first boyfriend in high school was a Scientologist.
- Lizzy is not on Twitter. There is a fan account, instead, which you may want to follow.