|Lucas Hedges Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1996|
Lucas Hedges is an actor best known for being a part of many important movies which include some Best Picture Oscar nominees like The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014), Manchester by the Sea (2016), Lady Bird (2017), and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017).
New York City, New York, United States
Lucas went to Saint Ann’s School. He later went to study theatre at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts. He also attended Northwestern University‘s National High School Institute and is a graduate of the Cherubs Theatre Program.
- Father – Peter Hedges (Screenwriter, Director)
- Mother – Susan Bruce (Actress, Poet)
- Siblings – Simon Hedges (Older Brother)
Lucas is represented by Anonymous Content.
5 ft 11 cm or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucas has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, part German, Scots-Irish /Northern Irish, Scottish, distant French, and Welsh ancestry.
As per an interview in September 2018, he described his sexuality as “Not totally straight, but also not gay and not necessarily bisexual.”
- Deep set eyes
- Prominent nose
Lucas has not endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
Having been cast in important roles in many movies which include a few Best Picture Oscar nominees like The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014), Manchester by the Sea (2016), Lady Bird (2017), and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017)
Lucas made his theatrical film debut as Lilly’s dance partner in the comedy-drama film, Dan in Real Life, in 2007.
First TV Show
Lucas made his first TV show appearance in the NBC miniseries, The Slap, in 2015.
Lucas likes to keep himself fit by doing a lot of physical activity. As per an interview in February 2017, he said that he exercises to keep his mind calm and focused.
Lucas Hedges Favorite Things
- Movie – Ratatouille
- Celebrity Crushes – Faye Dunaway, Katharine Ross, Anne Bancroft, Belle Pauline
Source – YouTube
Lucas Hedges Facts
- Lucas frequently visited his father’s sets when he was younger.
- Kenneth Lonergan, the director of the film Manchester by the Sea, was a good friend of Lucas’ father Peter and knew Lucas ever since he was a little boy. That connection lead him to the first breakthrough film of his career.
- As of 2018, 4 of his films have been nominated for Best Picture Oscars. The films include The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014), Manchester by the Sea (2016), Lady Bird (2017), and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017).
- He became the first male to have had received an Oscar nomination at the age of 25 or less.
- He was nominated for his first Oscar thirteen years after his father was nominated for the screenplay for the movie, About a Boy, in 2002.
- Lucas, as a child actor, got a chance to appear as an extra in one of his father’s films titled Dan in Real Life. He had just one dialogue that too was cut in the post-production.
- He lost the role of Tom Cooper in Interstellar (2014) to his Lady Bird (2017) co-star, Timothee Chalamet, but he later won the role of Patrick in Manchester By The Sea (2016) for which Timothee had also auditioned.
- In an interview in September 2018, he said that he had a crush on a boy when he was in 3rd grade and that throughout his younger days and high school he was mostly infatuated to boys.
- Lucas does not have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by UPROXX / YouTube / CC BY 3.0