|Michel Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1976|
Michel Brown is an Argentine actor, singer, and television presenter who is best known for portraying roles such as Valentín in Hora cero, Sebastián in Pagafantas, Tomás “Tommy” Linares Pintos in Chiquititas, Ricardo Narváez Soler in Súbete a mi moto, Ángel Cisneros Portillo in Madre Luna, Miguel Toro in El fantasma del Gran Hotel, and Gerardo Duarte in La querida del Centauro. He has also appeared in several other TV shows and films such as Mentiras perfectas, Amar a muerte, A corazón abierto, Física o Química, DKDA, Sueños de juventud, Pasión de Gavilanes, Rumbos paralelos, Cásese quien pueda, and many more. As a host, he has worked on shows like Jugate conmigo, Desafío: La Gran Batalla, and Gracias por venir, gracias por estar.
Misael Browarnik Beiguel
Micho, Michi, Michito
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mexico, North America
Michel attended rap classes in Palermo Complex in 1994.
In 1997, he took private lessons in singing from Prof. Anna Strigman.
In 2012, he attended an acting workshop by Professor Fernando Legs in Mexico.
Film and television actor, singer
- Father – Carlos Brown (Actor)
- Mother – Silvia Luisa Beiguel
- Siblings – Nicolas (Brother), Lorena (Sister)
His career is managed by Gabriel Blanco.
His album Michel was produced by Argentine producer Cris Morena.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michel Brown dated –
- Paola Rey – Michel Brown and Colombian actress and model Paola Rey were RUMORed to be in a relationship in the past.
- Margarita Munoz (2011-Present) – Michel started dating Colombian model and actress Margarita Muñoz in 2011 and after two years of dating, the couple tied the knot on February 23, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- High cheekbones
He is believed to be Jewish.
Best Known For
Some of his best-known works include the Spanish movie Pagafantas that is also called Friend Zone (2009).
Among the TV series, his claim to fame was Lo Que es el Amor in 2002 and Pasión de Gavilanes (2003) in which he played a protagonist Franco Reyes.
La Querida Del Centauro (2016) is another television series that deserves a mention among his notable works.
His acting debut in movies was in 2009 with Pagafantas / Friend Zone in which he portrayed the character of Sebastián.
First TV Show
His first TV show was in popular kids musical telenovela Chiquititas from 1996 to 1997 in which he played the supporting role of Tomás (Tomy).
Michel is a pop singer. His first album Jugate Conmigo was released in 1995.
His second album titled Michel was released in 1997 and it was produced by Cris Morena.
Michel Brown does not have a personal trainer. His diet plan is not known. He might be doing regular exercises to keep himself in shape.
Michel Brown Favorite Things
- Place – Mexico
Source – Excelsior
Michel Brown Facts
- Michel took acting classes along with actor Raúl Serrano.
- Michel Brown was first spotted by Argentine producer Cris Morena who was looking for a teen for the Jugate Conmigo show.
- He hosted the Univision TV show Desafío: La Gran Batalla based on Survivors that premiered on June 20, 2010.
- He can fluently speak Spanish, English, Portuguese, and Hebrew.