|Lucy Griffiths Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1986|
Lucy Griffiths is a talented English actress. She is known for her roles in Robin Hood, True Blood, Preacher, Constantine, Sea of Souls, Collision, Lewis, Sugar Rush, Billboard, Home for Christmas, and Don’t Look Back. She attended the National Youth Music Theatre and Youth Music Theatre, in England. Lucy is represented by Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company and Hamilton Hodell, Talent Agency.
Lucy Ursula Griffiths
Brighton, East Sussex, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Lucy Griffiths studied at the Windlesham School, Roedean School, and Dorothy Stringer High School in Brighton, England. Later, she joined the Varndean Sixth Form College in Brighton. She has also attended acting classes at the National Youth Music Theatre and Youth Music Theatre, in England.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Lucy Griffiths is managed by –
- Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Hamilton Hodell, Talent Agency, London, United Kingdom
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Griffiths has dated –
- Jonas Armstrong (2006) – In 2006, Lucy had a brief affair with Irish actor Jonas Armstrong. They had both appeared together in the film Robin Hood (2006).
- Alexander Skarsgard (2012) – In 2012, Lucy was rumored to be in a relationship with Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgard. On July 8, 2012, they were spotted together at the Los Angeles International Airport.
- Joe Calzaghe (2014-Present) – In 2014, Lucy began a relationship with Welsh professional boxer, Joe Calzaghe. In April 2015, the couple was spotted enjoying an intimate moment at the Mullins Beach in Barbados. The couple took their relationship further and got engaged in February 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Long rounded chin
Lucy Griffiths has endorsed brands like BBC America network.
Best Known For
Her varied roles in TV series including BBC drama series Robin Hood (2006-2009) as Marian, HBO’s horror series True Blood (2012-2013) as Nora Gainesborough, and AMC’s supernatural drama series Preacher (2016) as Emily Woodrow
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the horror film Billboard as The Ex.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV show appearance on the fantasy series Sea of Souls as Rebecca.
Lucy Griffiths had to undergo some training for her role as Marian in Robin Hood (2006-2009). She learned archery, sword fighting, punching and falling for her role at a boot camp in Budapest. She also got some training in Wing Chun style of kung fu where she learned to fight like Bruce Lee with controlled power to punch correctly. Apart from that, Lucy leads an active lifestyle.
Lucy Griffiths Favorite Things
- Films – In America (2002), Anchorman (2004)
- Comic Book – Constantine (2013)
- S*x Scene On Screen – Atonement (2007) between Keira Knightley and James McAvoy
Lucy Griffiths Facts
- As a child, she was a member of the children’s opera group in school and participated in many musicals and concerts.
- When auditioning for the role of Marian in Robin Hood (2006), she lied claiming to be a good horse rider to get the role, which she later made up by taking lessons.
- She greatly admires the work of actresses Judi Dench, Kate Winslet, and Jennifer Saunders.
- She shares a great friendship with actor Richard Armitage.
- Her biggest fear is looking weak, girly, and pathetic.
- She states that she does not own television as she hardly watches any TV shows or films.
- Follow her on Twitter.
Featured Image by Lucy Griffiths / Twitter