|Lucy Spraggan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1991|
Canterbury, Kent, England
Buxton, Derbyshire, England
Spraggan attended the University of Derby in Buxton, Derby, England.
She also went to Buxton Community School and used to perform in front of around 2,000 students.
- Mother – Anstey Spraggan (Freelance journalist)
- Siblings – She has a brother and a sister
She lives with her mom, siblings, and stepdad.
Her career is managed by Tim Smith of Crown Talent Group.
Acoustic, folk, hip hop
Columbia Records, Sony
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Lucy Spraggan dated –
- Teddy Edwardes (2014) – Lucy was photographed with glamour model Teddy Edwardes in March 2014 on a beach in the Mediterranean. They seemed to enjoy each other’s romantic company while kissing and spending quality time on the beach.
Race / Ethnicity
She may be 38-32-40 in or 96.5-81-101 cm
Best Known For
Her appearance on The X Factor in 2012
She released her debut album Top Room at the Zoo on October 20, 2011, independently in the UK. It contains 11 singles, one of which is “Last Night.”
The album debuted at #22 in the UK, #19 in Scotland, and #72 in Ireland.
First TV Show
In 2012, she appeared as a contestant on the singing reality show The X Factor. She quit the show in the middle due to illness. As a result, she finished ninth.
Lucy Spraggan Facts
- Alex Turner has influenced her music career.
- In March 2013, she signed with Columbia Records.
- She used to name herself as Max for several years and openly came as a lesbian at the age of 14.
- She describes her music as ‘A-Flop’, which is a combination of acoustic, folk, and hip hop.
- Spraggan sang the song “Last Night” at The X Factor 2012 auditions, which is from her debut album released in 2011.
- She is a trained firefighter.
- Lucy has worked in demolition. There, she broke her leg. She has also worked as a magician, as a plumber’s apprentice, and as a cave tour guide at the Poole’s Cavern.
- Her mother always wanted one of her children to be gay.
- As per Mirror, she fantasizes Tulisa Contostavlos.