|Luis Espina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1995|
Luis Espina is a Mexican social media star and the United States Navy sailor. He is best known for his family YouTube channel, The Bramfam, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3 million subscribers. He started serving in the United States Navy in September 2014.
Luis Nestor Espina
Tampa, Florida, United States
Social Media Star, United States Navy Sailor
- Others – He has 2 brothers-in-law, one of whom is born in 1995.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luis Espina has dated –
- Bramty Juliette (2012-Present) – He started dating Bramty, his next-door neighbor, in 2012. They created a join YouTube channel in 2014, and Bramty gave birth to their daughter, Penelope Juliette, on March 10, 2015. In September 2018, Luis and Bramty announced her due date was approaching, and she gave birth to twins named Balcom and Levy in November 2018. They were born with ligaments stretched the wrong way, which was known as “positional club foot”.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Cuban descent.
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Multiple tattoos
- Muscular physique
Luis Espina has endorsed brands such as –
- Art of Sport
- Tic Tac Canada & USA
- Polo Ralph Lauren
Luis Espina Facts
- His daughter Penelope used to call snacks “nacks”.
- He used to go to dancing classes with his wife in addition to working out regularly.
- Luis and Bramty agreed on the name Penelope with ease as it immediately sounded great to both of them. Also, they had agreed not to name their children as someone they knew personally and the name has Greek origins.
- He and Bramty had to get married pretty early due to his occupation. Because of his rank in the United States Navy, they wouldn’t be able to live and travel together unless they tied the knot, and he would be forced to live on-base alone.
- His mom and Bramty started on the right foot. However, after one party when Bramty had a bad day and lashed out on Luis, his mom grew cold and distant.
- According to him, some of Bramty’s best qualities include bargaining skills, saving money, and passion for DIY and arts and crafts.
- One thing that Bramty loves about Luis is his tendency to “think big” and prepare for the future accordingly. She has also described him as very responsible.
- One thing that annoys his wife about him is his ‘ability’ to walk past a trashcan multiple times and not remember to take the trash out. She also gets irritated when he leaves his clothes strewn across the house.
- Luis and Bramty announced that they had purchased their dream home on March 17, 2019. It included a movie theater, a home gym, an aquarium, and plenty of square footage for their kids. A thing he was also excited about is having a large backyard to practice ax and knife throwing and archery.
- He and his family have a Boxer dog named Milo, whom they adopted in July 2017.
- He did not travel growing up and made it his life’s mission to visit as many places as possible with his kids.
- Luis once jokingly stated that it was his duty as a dad to make sure Penelope won’t start dating until she’s 30.
- When he dyed his hair blonde, many members of his fanbase told him he resembled singer, J Balvin.
Featured Image by Luis Espina / Instagram