|Luke Worrall Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1989|
Luke Worrall is an English model who has worked for worldwide popular brands like Armani Exchange, Cacharel, Antony Morato, Bjorn Borg, Uniqlo, Juicy Couture, DKNY, Vivienne Westwood, and many more. He became a famous face by the age of 18. Worrall has been featured on the cover of magazines like GQ Style, Fiasco, Sheer, Dazed & Confused, Vogue Italia, and Electric Youth Magazine.
Luke J’ean Worrall
Croydon, London, England, United Kingdom
Luke attended classes to be a professional Electrician.
Model, DJ, Actor
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Older Brother (Deceased)
Luke has signed –
- Bananas Models – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- M4 Models – Hamburg
- D1 Models – London
6 ft 0.5 in or 184 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Worrall has dated –
- Kelly Osbourne (2008-2010) – Luke Worrall and singer-songwriter Kelly Osbourne started dating and got engaged in 2008. The couple got separated when Kelly came to know that Luke had cheated on her with a pre-op transsexual named Elle Schneider. Kelly has also stated that Luke has dated several people which includes men, women, and trannies.
- Elle Schneider – Transgender Elle Schneider met Luke Worrall in a New York night club in 2010. Elle stated that Luke said that he wanted to marry her and was not aware of the fact that Luke was already engaged with Kelly Osbourne at that time. She ended the relationship with Luke after dating for 6 months.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘light brown’.
- Tattoo above the right ankle, right forearm, right wrist, and upper left arm
- He has tattooed each letter of his name on his left-hand fingers.
11.5 (US) or 10.5 (UK) or 44.5 (EU)
Luke has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Armani Exchange
- Cacharel (with Edie Campbell)
- Antony Morato
- Bjorn Borg
- Juicy Couture
- Vivienne Westwood
Best Known For
- His appearance as a beautiful boy in the short drama titled Blinders (2011)
- Gracing the covers of popular magazines like GQ Style, Arena Homme +, Dazed & Confused, and Vogue Italia
Luke Worrall Favorite Things
- Food – Rice
- Photographers – Juergen Teller, Panos, Nicola
- Designers – Mariano, Marc Jacobs
- Hobby – Cooking
Source – TheFashionSpot.com
Luke Worrall Facts
- He is fond of cooking.
- Before becoming a model, Luke aspired to be a Punk rocker.
- He is an animal lover.
- Luke has posed and walked for brands like Cacharel, DKNY Jeans, Vivienne Westwood, Juicy Couture, and Dior.
- He has been featured in the editorials for magazines like GQ Style, Fiasco, Sheer, Arena Homme +, Dazed & Confused, Vogue Italia, and Electric Youth Magazine.
- Luke appeared in the drama video for Gay men titled Boys on Film X (2013), released on November 25, 2013.
- He started modeling at the age of 18.
- Luke was spotted by an agent while he was returning from the skate park with his friends in Camden and got the chance to pose for the renowned brands.
- He was found guilty for double-crossing Kelly Osbourne with a Transgender Elle Schneider.
- Luke admires designers like Mariano and Marc Jacobs.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Luke Worrall / Instagram