|Lynn Kelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1987|
Lynn Kelly is an Irish model, social media star, and TV personality, best known as the winner of the 2008 Miss Universe Ireland competition. Following her win, she was recognized and signed by the Assets Model Agency in Dublin, Ireland, and later by the W Model Management in London, England, United Kingdom. She started appearing in magazines and promotional campaigns, mainly regarding fitness, but after the new, lucrative opportunities opened up in the mid-2010s, Lynn became a well-known social media influencer. She has also amassed a fanbase online with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
- Dublin, Ireland
- London, England, United Kingdom
Her educational history is unknown.
Social Media Star, Model, TV Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sarah Kelly (Sister)
- Others – Rocco (Godson)
Lynn Kelly is represented by –
- Assets Model Agency (Manager) in Dublin, Ireland
- W Model Management (Manager) in London, England, United Kingdom
- Burrell Marketing & Publicity (Publicist) in Dublin, Ireland
- Elevate PR (Publicist) in Dublin, Ireland
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lynn Kelly has dated –
- Robert Barr (2004-Present) – Lynn began dating Robert in 2004, while they were both going to schools that were located nearby. Their 1st date was at Robert’s school Debs (ball), after which they simply fell in love. Later in life, Robert began working in the IT department and stayed quite private and out of the limelight that she enjoyed as a model. Lynn actually found his job boring and so did he when it came to hers. Both of them agreed to leave the work at the door, which helped them stay together for a long time and avoid common relationship problems. Both Lynn and Robert share the opinion that despite being together for more than a decade and a half, they don’t care about getting married. While they said it wasn’t impossible that it could happen, the government’s approval meant very little to them. The main reason for that is that Lynn’s parents got together when they were 14 years old, and never got married, and neither did Robert’s.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent.
- Slim physique
- Fuller Lips
- Defined facial features
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Lynn Kelly has endorsed brands such as –
- In The Style
- Lavish Alice
- The Green Dublin
- MyDental Ireland
- Great Lengths Keratin & Tape Extensions
- Love Fiddy
- OGX Beauty UK & Ireland
- Daniel Wellington
- ABBOTT LYON
- Nasty Gal
- Wineport Lodge
- Emirates Airline
- KBC Bank Ireland
- PUMA Women
- Missy Empire
- Balfes Dublin
- COCO BOUTIQUE
- He-Shi Exceptional Tan
- TOM FORD
- Frédéric Malle
- M·A·C Cosmetics
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Laura Mercier
- NARS Cosmetics
- Inglot Cosmetics
- Becca Cosmetics
- TheIvoryCloset boutique
- Kate Somerville Skincare
- The Westbury
- Skeena S Womenswear
- Christian Louboutin
- KILIAN Perfume
- Spotlight Oral Care
- Adidas Originals
- SLA the label
- Palácio Chiado
- Armani Beauty
- SPANX by Sara Blakely
- Formschool Pilates
Best Known For
- Having a significant fanbase online with more than 50k followers on Instagram
- Winning Miss Universe Ireland title in 2008
- Being a well-known model, signed to Assets Model Agency and W Model Management agencies
First TV Show
Lynn Kelly made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the music talk-show, Xposé on June 11, 2009.
Early in her career, Lynn felt constantly under pressure, because modeling castings required her to stand next to other girls, and compare herself to them. She often thought some of them had better legs, flatter stomach, or looked better. However, as she got older, she learned to accept her body as it is, and incorporate a healthy balance when it comes to working out.
Lynn works out at least 4 days a week and likes to keep her workouts different as much as possible. This means she sometimes lifts weights and does boxing for cardio, while other days she focuses on yoga and pilates. When she doesn’t feel like working out in the gym, she goes on a hike. Walking helps her relax and unwind, and she found it helped her more than meditating.
For breakfast, she usually eats a wholemeal toasted pitta bread with smashed avocado or some eggs and tea with soy milk or yogurt. For lunch, Lynn typically has a salad combined with eggs and chicken, as well as soup and brown bread. This provides her with a low-calorie mix of proteins and complex carbohydrates. When it comes to snacks, she always carries them in her bag, typically dried mango or nuts such as almonds, as well as fruits that she feels like eating that day.
Lynn Kelly Favorite Things
- Songs – Blood on the Leaves and New Slaves by Kanye West
- Music Genre – Gangsta Rap
- Movies – Crash (2004), American Gangster (2007)
- Actor – Denzel Washington
- Drink – Elderflower Mojito
- Hotel – Grosvenor House in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Celebrities – David Beckham, Victoria Beckham
- People’s Traits – Appreciation, Gratitude, Acceptance
- Treats – Chocolate, Ice Cream
- Chocolate Brand – Kinder Buenos
- Ice Cream – Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Bar – Capitol Bar at South Great Georges Street, Dublin
- Book – The Secret (2006)
- Holiday Destination – Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Takeaway – Chipper Chips With Salt And Vinegar
Lynn Kelly Facts
- She was a tomboy growing up and loved traditional Irish dancing.
- She doesn’t have any allergies, except the so-called “Negative Nelly” type of people that see the world as a bleak and dark place.
- Lynn considers her mom to be her hero.
- She loves wearing comfortable clothes the most, and especially gym outfits. She says throwing a leather jacket on top of workout clothes is enough to make them daytime wearable.
- Her favorite accessory is her hair extensions by Great Lengths.
- Despite loving her smartphone, she enjoyed being without it for a week when she climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro for a charity.
- Lynn’s biggest pet peeve is people without manners.
- Her favorite smell and feel are getting into fresh bedsheets after a shower at night.
- Her favorite moment of the day is walking out of the gym. Lynn claims it is a love-hate relationship, and she isn’t always in the mood, but gets it done nonetheless.
- Lynn was body-shamed in October 2014 after she posted a selfie during a modeling photo shoot. Fans accused her of being extremely skinny and nearly anorexic, but she claimed it was only muscle definition and bad lighting. She ended up in the hospital not too long after, which only brought more negative comments, even though the real reason was overworking and stress.
- In late April 2018, Lynn was shamed by the Instagram account ‘BloggersUnveiled’ for supposedly Photoshopping her picture from the VIP Style Awards event. It upset her deeply that she was cyberbullied, even though she only used a filter and a flattering angle.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
Featured Image by Lynn Kelly / Instagram