|Maggie Civantos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1984|
Maggie Civantos is a Spanish actress who is known for having been cast as Macarena Ferreiro in the serial drama television series, Vis a vis, and as Ángeles Vidal in the Netflix period drama web television series, Las chicas del cable. Apart from them, Maggie Civantos has appeared in a variety of other shows and movies which include the likes of Eva y kolegas, Yo soy Bea, Prime Time, Escenas de matrimonio, La Mari 2, Hospital Central, Toledo, Arrayán, Temporal, The Time in Between, Bienvenidos al Lolita, 321 días en Michigan, Indetectables, We Will Be Happy Now, The Best Summer of My Life, The Little Switzerland, Antes de la quema, and The Influence. Moreover, she has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Twitter and more than a million followers on Instagram.
Malaga, Province of Málaga, Andalusia, Spain
Maggie Civantos studied at Superior School of Dramatic Art of Malaga located in Province of Málaga, Andalusia, Spain.
- Father – He has worked as a sound technician.
- Mother – She is a singer.
- Siblings – Unknown
Maggie Civantos is represented by Kuranda, Talent Management Company, Madrid, Spain.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maggie Civantos has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep her private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Often sports forehead bangs
- A mole on her neck
Maggie Civantos has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Maybelline NY España, KARIGAM, Amparo Infantes, La Pequeña Suiza, TOUS Jewelry, and Jimmy Choo.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Macarena Ferreiro in the serial drama television series, Vis a vis (from 2015), in which she stars alongside the likes of Najwa Nimri, Carlos Hipólito, Roberto Enríquez, Berta Vázquez, and Alba Flores
- Playing the role of Ángeles Vidal in the Netflix period drama web television series, Las chicas del cable (from 2017), in which she starred alongside Nadia de Santiago, Ana María Polvorosa, Ana Fernández García, and Blanca Suárez
- Appearing as Angélica in the TV soap opera series, Arrayán, from 2012 to 2013
Maggie Civantos made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Asesora de Marketing in the thriller film, Prime Time, in 2008. The film was premiered at Sitges International Fantastic Film Festival in October 2008 and the lead cast included the likes of Leticia Dolera, Alberto Amarilla, Ana Álvarez, Pablo Puyol, María Agudo, and Elena Martínez.
First TV Show
Maggie Civantos made her first TV show appearance as Marta in an episode, titled El inicio del videoblog, of the thriller series, Eva y kolegas, in November 2008.
Maggie Civantos stays in shape by working out on a regular basis as well as by leading an active life.
Maggie Civantos Favorite Things
- Spot For Tapas – La Gastrocroqueteria on Calle del Barco
Source – RadioTimes
Maggie Civantos Facts
- Her first name ‘Maggie’ has been derived from the character named Maggie Gioberti, played by Susan Sullivan, in the American prime time television soap opera, Falcon Crest.
- She was awarded the 2015 Ondas Awards in the “National Television: Best Actress” category for her performance as Macarena Ferreiro in Vis a vis.
- Maggie Civantos has been cast in a variety of roles in several shows such as Alba Boguñá in Escenas de matrimonio, Estrella in La Mari 2, Candela Hernández /Águeda in Hospital Central, Marita in The Time in Between, Fanny in Bienvenidos al Lolita, Sonia in Ciega a citas, and Blanca in Malaka.
- She has appeared in a number of movies such as CineMálaga 2009, Temporal, 321 días en Michigan, Crustaceans, Antes de la quema, Escombros, The Little Switzerland, The Best Summer of My Life, The Influence, and Alegría, tristeza.
- Maggie Civantos has a pet dog named Tito and she has often uploaded their pictures on Instagram.
- She enjoys traveling very much.
- Follow Maggie Civantos on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Maggie Civantos / Instagram