|Blanca Suárez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1988|
Blanca Suárez is a Spanish actress who commenced her acting career at the age of 19 in the drama-thriller TV series, The Boarding School, in 2007. She is known for maintaining a stunning physique and models for various recognized magazines. Apart from acting, she has also voiced the character, Angel, in the show Brain Drain. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Blanca Martínez Suárez
Blanca graduated from the Spanish public research university, King Juan Carlos University which is located in the southern area of the Community of Madrid in Spain.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Blanca Suárez is represented by Paloma Juanes Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Blanca Suárez has dated –
- Javier Pereira (2009-2011) – Blanca started dating actor Javier Pereira in 2009. The couple went out for almost 2 years and eventually broke up in 2011.
- Miguel Ángel Silvestre (2011-2014) – Miguel Ángel Silvestre was Blanca’s co-star in Winning Streak. They started dating in 2011 and soon started living together. But, they separated in 2014 and Blanca later hinted in an interview that she suffered harassment during the relationship.
- Dani Martín (2014) – Blanca dated singer Dani Martín in 2014. They were spotted together as the year began but broke up in the same year after having a brief affair. She also suffered harassment in this relationship which she described as “horrible”.
- Joel Bosqued (2015-2018) – Blanca started dating actor Joel Bosqued in October 2015. They had a loving connection but, eventually, parted ways in January 2018.
- Mario Casas (2018-Present) – The romance of Blanca and actor Mario Casas sparked in March 2018. They have been spotted together on multiple occasions.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Spanish ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Blanca Suárez has been featured in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Intimissimi (2013)
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- B the travel brand
- Harper’s Bazaar
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her role as Julia Medina in the Spanish television drama-thriller series, The Boarding School (2007-2010), which earned her a Fotogramas de Plata Award under the “Best Actress” category.
- Working in the movie The Skin I Live In in 2011 where she portrayed the character, Norma, which got her a Goya Award nomination in the “Best New Actress” category.
In 2008, Blanca made her theatrical film debut as Redactora in Cowards.
First TV Show
In 2007, she made her TV show debut as Julia Medina in the drama-thriller series, The Boarding School.
Blanca is trained by Juanjo Rodríguez. He helps her to maintain her fitness through a well-planned routine. She loves exercising for fun and prefers High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
Blanca Suárez Favorite Things
- Place To Lose Yourself In – Tarifa (Cadiz in Spain)
- Book – ”A Journey” by Silvia Abascal
- Movie – Match Point (2005)
Source – The 6 Million Dollar Story
Blanca Suárez Facts
- She used to write a blog for the Vogue España from 2014 to the start of 2018.
- At the 26th Goya Awards, she was appraised for being the best-dressed celebrity.
- Blanca was given the title of the “Most Searched Performer on the Internet” during Fotogramas de Plata Awards in 2011 and 2014.
- She began her acting career at the age of 19.
- GQ listed her as the “Woman of the Year” in their 2012 Spanish edition.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Martin Kraft / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0