|Malcolm David Kelley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Malcolm David Kelley is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor who has been one-half of the pop duo MKTO which has released albums, extended plays, and tracks like How Can I Forget, Thank You, How Much, Hands Off My Heart/Places You Go, American Dream, God Only Knows, MKTO, Party with My Friends, Simple Things, Marry Those Eyes, Bad Girls, Shoulda Known Better, and Classic. Apart from that, his acting credits include playing Walt Lloyd in the ABC drama series Lost, Lil Saint in the dance drama film You Got Served, Benjamin Cooley in the crime drama series Saving Grace, Michael Clark in the period crime drama film Detroit, Finn Katins in the comedy-drama series Gigantic, Cliff in the dramedy/adventure film The Kings of Appletown, and Black in the drama film True to the Game.
Malcolm David Kelley
Bellflower, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, model
- Siblings – Sydney Kelley (Sister)
Malcolm spent the first 11 months of his life in foster care after which he was adopted by the Kelley family. His sister Sydney was adopted about two months later.
Malcolm has been represented by Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency.
As a model, he has been signed with LA Model Management.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $500 Thousand.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Ear Studs
- Broad smile
Malcolm has starred in a TV commercial for –
- Amazon Fire Phone
- Tyson Anytizers chicken nuggets
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Walt Lloyd in the drama series, Lost
- Having served as one-half of the pop band, MKTO
As a Singer
Malcolm joined his friend Tony Oller in establishing the music duo, MKTO. In January 2014, the band released the debut studio album, MKTO, which managed to reach the #6 spot in New Zealand and at #1 on Australian music charts. The music group disbanded in March 2017. However, they reunited in 2018.
Malcolm made his film debut in 2002 with biopic Antwone Fisher in the role of Antwone Fisher Age 7.
First TV Show
In 1998, Malcolm guest appeared in the sitcom For Your Love as Reggie at 5.
Malcolm David Kelley Favorite Things
- Video Game – Grand Theft Auto
- Basketball Team – Los Angeles Lakers
Source – Teen, IMDb
Malcolm David Kelley Facts
- The name of his music band MKTO was formed by combining the initials of Malcolm’s first and last name with similar initials of bandmate Tony Oller’s first and last name.
- In his school days, he used to enjoy playing basketball and soccer.
- He was a class treasurer in his middle school.
- In May 2002, he appeared as Rudy Spruell in an episode titled Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition of the legal drama television series Judging Amy.
- He brought to life the character of Young Sammy in the 2009 drama film titled Mississippi Damned.
- He was selected as the Student Ambassador with People to People Student Ambassadors for a trip to the United Kingdom, where he represented his native country.
- He was cast as Preston in an episode titled The Resurrection in the Remains of the crime procedural comedy-drama television series Bones in October 2015.
- In August 2021, Tony Oller revealed that he was leaving the band MKTO. Before the band’s separation, their last song was How Much, released in May 2020.