|Marcus Scribner Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 2000|
Marcus Scribner is an American actor who is best known for starring as Andre Johnson Jr. on the comedy series Black-ish. He has also made appearances in several shows such as Castle (2010), New Girl (2012), and Wendell & Vinnie (2013). Marcus also has a huge fan following with more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, United States
Marcus studied at an elementary school where the majority of children were Jewish.
In 2014, he began attending a public high school, but stopped going to school as a regular student in 2015, and started homeschooling in order to focus on his career.
Later, he decided to attend the University of Southern California. Finally, in 2018, he graduated from The National Society of High School Scholars.
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
- Father – Troy Scribner
- Siblings – Athena Scribner (Sister)
Marcus is represented by LA Management.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He has African-American and English ancestry.
- Curly cropped hair
- Fuller Lips
Marcus has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
Best Known For
- Starring as Andre Johnson, Jr. on ABC’s hit comedy series Black-ish
- Indulging in several environmental platforms to help protect the planet
As a Singer
Marcus has lent his voice for the soundtrack of Carol of the Bells and Little Town of Bethlehem sung on the Black Santa/White Christmas episode of Black-ish which aired on December 10, 2014.
He has also contributed his vocals to the soundtracks from Home for the Holidays in songs such as Sumpthin’ For Christmas and Eight Days of Latkes.
First Web Film
He made his debut web film appearance as Darius in Alexander IRL in 2017.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Tim Thornton on the crime and dramedy series of Castle in 2010.
As a voice actor, he made his TV show debut in 2016 by lending his voice to the character of Movie Goer on American Dad!
Marcus enjoys indulging in sports such as lacrosse and basketball which are both great ways to increase strength and agility. This, in turn, helps burn excess fat as well as tone and condition muscles throughout the body.
Marcus Scribner Favorite Things
- Local Restaurant – Barragan’s Mexican Restaurant
- Favorite Apparel Style – Wearing shoes without socks
- ‘Star Wars’ Movies – The first 3 movies in the Star Wars film series
- ‘Star Wars’ Character – Jar Jar Binks
- Comic Books – Swamp Thing, Watchmen, Injustice
- ‘Star Wars’ Character With A Negative Role – General Grievous
- Line From ‘Star Wars’ Movies – Luke, I am your father!
- Beverage – Mountain Dew Baja Blast
Source – Facebook, SweetyHigh.com, WaveNewspapers.com, Nylon, ScreenerTV.com
Marcus Scribner Facts
- He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- His name Marcus is derived from Roman mythology which is a name that symbolizes masculinity and is also associated with the god of the planet Mars.
- He was in grade 5 when he started learning how to play the clarinet.
- His passion for acting started when he attended an acting class at the mere age of 7. After that, he began taking classes on weekends.
- He developed a phobia for getting hurt after he fell and hit his head on a concrete court while playing basketball in kindergarten. In order to close the wound, he got 5 staples.
- Marcus lent his voice in the animated film The Good Dinosaur as the character of Buck in 2015. He has also done voice acting for several shows such as American Dad! (2016).
- He has a dog named Zeus and a parakeet named Sunshine.
- Marcus enjoys playing several video games such as Pokemon and Clash of Clans.
- He wants to save the planet and on numerous occasions, he has addressed people to come forth and help protect the environment and help environmental agencies.
- For good luck, he often wears a pair of red and white socks.
- In 2016, he was announced as the “Chief Youth Innovator” for the Reserve Protection Agency (RPA) Kariega. He also was the 1st celebrity to appear in shots that were being made for their TV series.
- He enjoys watching the shows Modern Family, Teen Wolf, and The Walking Dead.
- His inspirational song is Not Afraid by Eminem.
- Marcus was 5 years old when he got his first kiss while in a basketball court.
- His spirit animal is a panther.
- If he were to pursue a career in a job apart from acting, he would have chosen Journalism.
- He enjoys eating bacon a lot.
Featured Image by JustJaredJr / www.justjaredjr.com / CC BY-SA 4.0
You have the wrong eye color they aren’t Hazel, but blue – grey
His hair is more brown than black.