|Meenakshi Dixit Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Meenakshi Dixit is an Indian actress and model who is widely recognized for her work in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada movies including the Telugu and Tamil films, Devaraya (2012) and Tenaliraman (2014), respectively. She has also starred in various TV shows such as Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan (2008). Meenakshi is the recipient of many accolades like the Entertainment Award in 2018. She has amassed more than 570k followers on Instagram.
Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh, India
She went to Kanpur University graduating with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry.
- Father – Ishwar Chandra Dixit (Attorney)
- Mother – Geeta Dixit
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- High cheekbones
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Bookchor. She has also been featured in commercials for various labels like Microsoft Windows, Anytime Fitness, and Brook Bond Taza.
Meenakshi Dixit Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Reading having considered books to be her best friend, Spending time in nature
Meenakshi Dixit Facts
- She was raised in Raebareli in India.
- She was bright in academics, sports, dancing, singing as well as acting all through her school and college.
- Meenakshi took training in Kathak and western dance.
- She has been a regular model both for the fashion industry and top Indian magazines.
- Dixit has affirmed that Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan changed her life totally. She had been pleasantly surprised when she had got chosen after auditioning only once for the show. There had been no support from her family at the time and has felt that it was her destiny to get featured in such a big program. When she had cleared the audition, casting people from the production house had assured her that every house would surely connect with her mischievous smile.
- She has recollected that when she had been doing Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan, the legendary dance choreographer would ask her about her future plans that, back then, she had no clue about. With her family being highly educated and professional, it would be natural for her to do something like a family business or a job. On the other hand, she used to dance since she was a kid and Saroj Khan would call her a heroine on the sets of the show, which would elate Meenakshi. She had later on figured out that Khan had attempted to trigger her subconscious mind where she did have a longing to become an actress. She has been glad to have been able to discover herself with each passing day.
- Meenakshi has stated that she has never been afraid of anything and has always been fearless by nature. She has preferred her life to go with the flow with her career having progressed gradually. Meenakshi had been rejected in numerous auditions but she had believed the reason to have been that she just did not fit the part. She has felt that her real challenge is when she lands a role and has to perform a certain character.
Featured Image by Meenakshi Dixit / Instagram