|Megan Boone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1983|
Megan Boone is an American actress, director, writer, producer, and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast in a variety of roles in films and shows such as The Blacklist, Law & Order: LA, Leave Me Like You Found Me, The Myth of the American Sleepover, Welcome to the Jungle, The Blacklist: Redemption, S*x and the City 2, and Step Up Revolution. She has also accrued a huge social media fan base and enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Megan Whitney Boone
Petoskey, Emmet County, Michigan, United States
Megan Boone attended Belleview High School located in Marion County, Florida and graduated in 2001. After that, she went on to study at Florida State University‘s School of Theatre from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree in Acting.
Later, she attended the Asolo Repertory Theatre, a professional theater in Sarasota, Florida, along with Jane Alexander and Edwin Sherin. Additionally, Megan Boone attended a workshop with playwright Mark Medoff as well as received an MBA in Sustainability from Bard College.
Actress, Director, Writer, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Marcus Whitney Boone
- Mother – Jennifer Parr (Director of Sales)
- Siblings – Paige Boone (Sister), Tom Boone (Brother)
- Others – Daniel Wellington Boone (Paternal Grandfather), Kay Deskin (Paternal Grandmother), Roy Deskin (Paternal Great Grandfather), Leona Whitney (Paternal Great Grandmother), Harold Gary Morse (Maternal Grandfather) (Developer of the active adult retirement community The Villages, Florida), Sharon Lee Gartenbein (Maternal Grandmother), Mark Morse (Maternal Uncle), Tracy Mathews (Maternal Aunt)
Megan Boone is represented by –
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan Boone has dated –
- Dan Estabrook – She is in a relationship with artist Dan Estabrook and in November 2015, it was confirmed via Megan’s representative that the couple was expecting their first child together. Later, she revealed that she and Estabrook were engaged and expecting a girl while appearing on Live! with Kelly and Michael in January 2016. In April 2016, she gave birth to their daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
Megan Boone is of German, English, Scottish, Dutch, and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- High cheekbones
- Lean physique
- Pointed chin
Megan Boone appeared in a TV commercial for Xfinity’s XboxOne in April 2014.
Megan Boone Favorite Things
- Voices Of All Time – Chet Baker’s, Adele‘s, Joni Mitchell’s, Frank Black’s, Stevie Nicks’
Source – IMDb
Megan Boone Facts
- She grew up in The Villages, Florida.
- She has said that she became passionate about acting at the age of 7 when her grandparents took her to New York to see a Broadway play starring Nathan Lane.
- During the initial phase of her acting career, Megan Boone had second thoughts about her career pursuits and was about to quit acting but was influenced by the author, actress, and director, Jane Alexander, to continue in the field.
Featured Image by Thibault / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0