|Meghann Fahy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1990|
Meghann Fahy is an actress and singer who has been cast as Natalie Goodman in the musical Next to Normal and is also known for playing the character of Hannah O’Connor on the ABC daytime soap opera, One Life to Live (2010-2012). She also performed demos for Brian Lowdermilk and Kait Kerrigan’s The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown in 2009.
Meghann Alexandra Fahy
Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Fahy went to Longmeadow High School, Longmeadow, Massachusetts from where she graduated in 2008.
- Father – John Fahy
- Mother – Tammy Fahy
- Siblings – Jay Fahy (Older Brother)
- Others – Robert “Rob” Acconcio (Maternal Grandfather), Joyce Ann Cimino (Maternal Grandmother), Marc Anthony Acconcio (Maternal Uncle)
She is managed by Paradigm Talent Agency and Untitled Entertainment.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fahy has dated –
- Billy Magnussen (2017-2022) – Meghann Fahy started dating actor Billy Magnussen in July 2017. The couple was often seen posting about their romantic relationship on social media. They seem to have split in 2022 after she deleted all the photos of herself with Billy on Instagram and also they unfollowed each other.
- Leo Woodall (2022) – In December 2022, Meghann was rumored to be dating actor Leo Woodall after fans noticed their comments on each other’s Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry on her father’s side and is of Italian descent on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Meghann has done endorsement work for brands like FabFitFun.
Best Known For
Playing the character of Sutton Brady in the Freeform comedy-drama series, The Bold Type
As a Singer
She performed demos in Brian Lowdermilk and Kait Kerrigan’s The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown in 2009.
Fahy also performs in various concerts and other events.
Fahy made her theatrical film debut as London in the romantic drama film, Those People, in 2016. The film was first premiered at Seattle International Film Festival in 2015.
First TV Show
Meghann made her first TV show appearance as Devyn in the romance drama series, Gossip Girl, in 2009.
Meghann Fahy Favorite Things
- Food – Fresh Seafood from Greece
- Seat During Traveling – Window
- Destination – Cape Cod, Maldives, Vietnam
- Drink – Wine
Source – Boston.com
Meghann Fahy Facts
- She was raised in Massachusetts. However, after completing her high school studies, Meghann moved to New York.
- Fahy’s guilty pleasure includes indulging in desserts.
- Meghann’s first stage role was playing the character of Dorothy Gale during her senior class performance of The Wizard of Oz.
- Fahy began singing at an early age and started performing at various events in and near her hometown of Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
- Once, while opening a plastic protector from a Poland Spring water bottle with her teeth, Meghann lost half of her tooth. But, she somehow managed to glue it back at a McDonald’s bathroom as she had an audition lined up for Dogfight.
- She is fond of theatre and stage.
- Meghann continued to work as a nanny even after she was cast in the TV series, The Bold Type because she really enjoyed the job.
- Her first headshot was taken in Massachusetts by a local photographer. She had it in the black-and-white theme.
- Meghann went to an open call for the Broadway Musical, Spider-Man. In 2008, she performed for Bernie Telsey and eventually got a chance to audition for the role of Natalie Goodman in Arena Stage’s production of Next to Normal and was later cast as a standby for actress Jennifer Damiano.
- She has supported the organization called Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund.
Featured Image by Meghann Fahy / Instagram
Rumor: Meghann Fahy rumored to be dating White Lotus co-Star Leo Woodall in 2022 after commenting on multiple Instagram posts with 😘 and deleting pictures of her and Billy on her Instagram page.