|Michael Eric Reid Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1992|
Michael Eric Reid is an American actor known for portraying important roles in TV shows and films like Mamaboy, Victorious, Saturday Night Live, and Late Show with David Letterman. He has done endorsement work for numerous brands and is represented by the popular agencies. Michael has a huge social media fan base with more than 20k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Michael Eric Reid
The Bronx, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michael Eric Reid went to the Hawthorne PEARLS in Yonkers, New York for his elementary education. He later completed his high school education from The San Fernando Valley Professional School in 2010.
- Father – Michael Reid
- Mother – Jackie Reid
- Siblings – Unknown
Michael is represented by Rita B Management.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Eric Reid has strived hard to keep his personal life away from the public domain, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Blue eyes
Michael Eric Reid has appeared in a couple of TV commercials and performed in some of the radio ads at the start of his acting career.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Ditto in the comedy movie, Mamaboy. He was cast in the role of lead character’s best friend.
- Having played the role of Sinjin Van Cleef in the American sitcom, Victorious
- Having appeared in popular TV shows such as Saturday Night Live, Last Call with Carson Daly, and Late Show with David Letterman
In 2004, Michael made his theatrical film debut as Donald in House of D. However, his role in the movie wasn’t credited.
In 2009, he made his credited theatrical film debut in the musical drama movie, Fame.
First TV Show
In 2003, Michael Eric Reid made his first TV show appearance on the comedy sketch show, Saturday Night Live.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Michael Eric Reid Favorite Things
- NFL Team – New York Giants
Source – Instagram
Michael Eric Reid Facts
- In his free time, he likes to write songs and perform them. He also likes to play bass, guitar, and piano.
- Michael wanted to become an actor from a very young age. He used to imitate cartoon characters while growing up.
- Michael has established his production company by the name of Prodigy Productions. He dedicates his free time to writing scripts for the company.
- He gave his first audition at the age of 5 as he screen tested for the role of dying poison victim in the Nickelodeon TV series, Emergency: Ask a Kid.
- At the age of 10, he made his Off-Broadway theatre debut as he was cast in the role of Mamillius in Shakespeare’s The Winter’s Tale. His performance was well received, which helped him bag meatier roles in big theatre productions.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Michael Eric Reid / Instagram