Dmitri Tippens Krushnic
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Misha went to Greenfield Center School, and Northfield Mount Hermon School in Mount Hermon, Massachusetts.
Misha studied social theory from University of Chicago.
- Father – Richard Krushnic
- Mother – Rebecca Tippens
- Siblings – Danielle Collins (Sister), Sasha Collins (Brother), Elizabeth Collins (Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Misha started dating writer and sexuality historian, Victoria Vantoch and married her on October 6, 2001 in Maine.
The couple have 2 children, son West Anaximander Collins (b. September 23, 2010), and daughter Maison Marie Collins (b. September 25, 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
- Bright blue eyes
- Quick wit during interviews
Misha Collins’ body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
As per his fans, his shoe size is considered to be 10 (US).
Misha has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing angel Castiel on the CW TV series Supernatural.
In 1999, Misha appeared in comedy-drama film Liberty Heights for his role as a guy. It was uncredited.
His first credited role came in the next film Girl, Interrupted where he played the role as Tony in 1999.
First TV Show
In 1998, Misha guest appeared in UPN’s western drama series Legacy for his role as Andrew in just one episode entitled “The Big Fix.”
It is not known what workout and diet he follows. But, seeing his shirtless image (above), it seems that he loves working out and is maintaining a healthy body ever since.
Misha Collins Favorite Things
- Film – Matrix (1999)
Source – JustJared.com
Misha Collins Facts
- Misha grew up in an irreligious family.
- He is not sure from where does his last name “Krushnic” came from. But, it goes back to last 6 generations in Canada.
- “Collins” is his great-grandmother’s maiden name.
- When Bill Clinton was the US President, Misha interned at the White House for 4 months.
- As a poet, Misha has published poems such as “Baby Pants” and “Old Bones.”
- He has also co-founded a non-profit organization “Random Acts of Kindness.”
- In 2011, Misha founded the Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen (GISHWHES).
- It is believed that “Misha” as a name was kept after his mother’s Russian ex-boyfriend.
- In the starting, he was only cast to play angel Castiel in just 3 episodes of Supernatural, but because he couple impress the producers, his role got extended.
- In Los Angeles, he designed and built his own home.
- Connect with Misha on Twitter and Facebook.