|Moise Kean Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 2000|
Moise Kean is an Italian professional soccer player who has represented, as a forward, the Italian giants Juventus FC (2016–2019), and the English top-flight club Everton FC (2019-Present). He has also spent loan spells at the Italian club Hellas Verona (2017-2018) and the French champions Paris Saint-Germain F.C. (2020-Present). With Juventus FC, he had won the Serie A title twice (2016–17 and 2018–19), the Coppa Italia in the 2016–17 season, and the Supercoppa Italiana in 2018. At the international level, he had represented Italy at the Under-15, Under-16, Under-17, Under-19, Under-20, and Under-21 tiers before making his senior national team debut in November 2018. Earlier that year, he had led Italy to a runner-up finish at the UEFA European Under-19 Championship, scoring 4 goals in the tournament including 1 goal in the semi-final and 2 in the final.
Bioty Moise Kean
Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
He holds dual nationality.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Biorou Jean Kean
- Mother – Isabelle Dehe
- Siblings – Giovanni Kean (Older Brother) (Professional Soccer Player). He has one other brother.
- 14, 11, 22 – Italy
- 34, 18 – Juventus FC
- 9 – Hellas Verona
- 27 – Everton FC
- 18 – Paris Saint-Germain F.C.
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Moise has dated –
- Nif Brascia (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ivorian descent.
- Toned physique
- Side-cropped, dreadlocked hair
- Sports a thin mustache
- Has both his arms and entire upper torso covered in tattoos
Moise Kean Facts
- He was just 4 years old when his parents got divorced after which he, his brothers, and his mother had moved to Asti, a commune in Piedmont. He grew up there and his youth career had started there too, in 2007, with local club Asti Calcio FC.
- When he made his club-level professional debut, playing for Juventus FC, in November 2016, he had become the youngest-ever player to have represented the club. He was also the first player born in the 2000s to have played a match in any of Europe’s 4 major soccer leagues (The Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, and Serie A). Later that month, he had become the first player born in the 2000s to play a match in the UEFA Champions League.
- In May 2017, in the team’s last match of the 2016–17 Serie A season, he had scored the winning goal in a 2–1 away victory which had made him the first player born in the 2000s to have scored a goal in any of Europe’s 4 major soccer leagues.
- As he was born in Italy to Ivorian parents, he was eligible to represent both Italy and the Ivory Coast. However, he had chosen to play for Italy ever since his Under-15 days.
- After making his senior national team debut for Italy in November 2018, he was given a place in the team’s starting lineup for the first time in March 2019, against Finland in Italy’s opening match of the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying campaign. He had scored a goal in the team’s 2-0 win and had become the youngest forward to start a match for Italy since Edoardo Mariani in 1912.
Featured Image by Moise Kean / Instagram