|Morgan Neundorf Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 2004|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Morgan Neundorf is a Canadian actress and dancer who rose to fame after becoming the winner in the dance convention RADIX in 2017. She gained further popularity by starring in several films such as A Witches’ Ball (2017) where she portrayed the character of Beatrix, the TV movie Mommy’s Little Angel (2018) where she played the part of Katie Porters. She has appeared in the recurring role of Skye in the television show Ponysitters Club that debuted on Netflix on August 10, 2018, who also revived the role for the TV movie Ponysitters Club: Fun at the Fair that was released later in the same year.
She attended Dance Inc. Studio in Ajax in Ontario to get formal training in ballet, jazz, tap, lyrical, contemporary, as well as hip hop. She has been an “A” student in the French Immersion program.
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters.
She is represented by Da Costa Talent Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Canadian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Petite frame
- Fuller lips
- Dimpled chin
She has done commercial work for American Airlines and Kashi Foods.
Morgan Neundorf Favorite Things
- Aspiration – To become a lawyer and a judge
- Hobbies – Traveling, Reading
- Color – Pink
- Closest Allies In Life – Her sisters
- Fan Of – German National Soccer Team
- Horse on the Ponysitters Club – Sweetie who has played Puzzle as she is extremely friendly and kind
- Reasons Ponysitters Club Has Been Special – The show has dealt with family, friends, care for animals and the environment, and has never failed to carry a positive message in every episode
- Horse Breeds – Morgan horse, Shetland pony
- Cherishes – Family movie nights, Disney World
Source – IMDb, Horse-Canada.com
Morgan Neundorf Facts
- In 2014, she was the Junior Solo Champion in MOVE – The Ultimate Dance Competition, and she was also conferred the Judge’s Choice Award at the Hall of Fame Dance Challenge Nationals and named an “All Star”.
- Morgan has disclosed that she joined the cast of the Ponysitters Club without having much knowledge about horses. However, she thoroughly enjoyed being around horses all the time on the sets and getting to learn more about them as well as how to care for them.
- She has been noted to have approached everything with a very positive attitude and the expectation of hard work.
- Morgan has revealed that one of the more difficult scenes in the Ponysitters Club was when everyone was sitting around a picnic table pretending it to be a bright summery day while it was actually raining heavily outside. She has recalled how it was still a lot of fun and it made for some of the best memories.
- She is fluent in French.
Featured Image by Morgan Neundorf / Instagram