|Mozzy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1987|
|Girlfriend||Gee O Dee|
Mozzy is an American rapper who has released the solo studio albums 1 Up Top Ahk (August 2017), Gangland Landlord (October 2018), Internal Affairs (May 2019), Beyond Bulletproof (May 2020), Occupational Hazard (September 2020), and Untreated Trauma (September 2021). Between 2011 and 2018, he had released numerous EPs and mixtapes as well.
Timothy Cornell Patterson
Mozzy, Lil Tim
Sacramento, Sacramento Valley, California, United States
California, United States
Mozzy had attended Sacramento High School, an independent public charter school in his hometown of Sacramento. He had eventually dropped out but had later earned a GED (General Educational Development tests are a group of 4 subject tests that, when passed, provide certification that the test taker has the US or Canadian high school-level academic skills).
- Siblings – E Mozzy (Brother)
- Others – Brenda Patterson-Usher (Grandmother) (Political Activist), Genaro ‘GP the Beast’ Patterson (Uncle)
Rap, Hip Hop
- Livewire Entertainment
- EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc.
- Real Talk Entertainment
- Blackmarket Records
- Mozzy Records
- Sumo / Fresh in the Flesh
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mozzy has dated –
- Gee O Dee (2010-Present) – Mozzy had started dating Gee O Dee in 2010 and they have 2 daughters together.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Slender frame
- Dreadlocked hair tied in knots
- Sports a rugged beard
- Mozzy’s mother was a cocaine addict and his father was a prisoner. Hence, he had been raised by his grandmother Brenda Patterson-Usher. She was a member of the Black Panther Party, a Black Power political organization that was founded in 1966 in Oakland, California. She used to own several homes throughout the Oak Park neighborhood of Sacramento.
- In his youth, he used to work various local jobs to get by and had only decided to pursue a full-time career in music in 2010. He had first started rapping with his uncle Genaro ‘GP the Beast’ Patterson in 2004, aged about 16. At that time, he had taken the stage name ‘Lil Tim’. He had changed it to ‘Mozzy’ only in 2012.
- Between 2005 and 2008, he had been arrested thrice by the local police for possession crimes, including illegal possession of a firearm and evading the police.
- In 2010, he had released a single titled U Ain’t Really Like ‘Dat. This was his first release as a full-time musician. In August 2016, he had released Lil Timothy N Thingz, a collection of songs that he had recorded way back in 2008.
- In March 2014, he had released a track titled I’m Just Bein Honest which had caused a feud with a local rapper named Lavish D. This feud got dragged into local gang rivalries, and a few days later, an ambush by Lavish D’s gang had captured an associate of Mozzy from Oak Park. This was followed by a series of shootings and the local police department had become involved in the matter.
- He was arrested later that year and had served a sentence in San Quentin State Prison. After his release, he had vowed to focus completely on his music career. He was, however, unable to leave the state of California until 2017 due to being on probation.
Featured Image by Mozzy / Instagram