|Natasha O’Keeffe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1986|
Natasha O’Keeffe is a talented British actress. She is known for her roles in numerous notable television series including Misfits as Abbey, Jekyll and Hyde as Fedora, in the Sherlock New Year special episode “The Abominable Bride” as Emelia Ricoletti, and in Peaky Blinders as Lizzie Stark. Natasha has done stage works like Martin Houghton’s The Importance Of Being Earnest and Giles Block’s As You Like It.
Natasha Dervill O’Keeffe
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Margate, England, United Kingdom
Natasha O’Keeffe attended the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff, Wales.
- Father – Paul O’Keeffe
- Mother – Caroline O’Reilly
Natasha O’Keeffe is managed by Lucia Pallaris of United Agents, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha O’Keeffe has dated –
- Dylan Edwards – The couple got married in 2016. They have a son (b. 2016) and a daughter (b. 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry.
- Broad jaws
- Pointed chin
- Beautiful sparkling eyes
Natasha O’Keeffe Facts
- As a child, she grew up in Tooting, South London.
- She met her husband as students at the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama.
- She had appeared in the music video Falling Down (2009) of the British band Oasis.
- Natasha aspires to do theater works with Irish play-writers Conor McPherson and Enda Walsh.
Featured Image by RedCarpetNews Flash / YouTube