|Dianna Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1978|
Dianna Williams is an American TV personality who came to the limelight after appearing in the Lifetime reality series Bring It! (2014-2019) that has followed her hip-hop majorette team and herself as their tough head coach, in their competition with others. She has starred in several other reality TV shows including Btwn2Flrs (2016). She has built a strong fanbase with her Instagram having garnered more than a million followers and her Twitter account having accumulated more than 100k followers.
Miss D, Coach D
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
She started taking dance lessons at the age of 4 by attending the Angie Luke School of Dance. She went to Jackson State University graduating in 2005 with a degree in Criminal Justice.
Dancer, Choreographer, Dance Studio Owner, Studio Director
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Robert Williams (2009-Present) – She tied the knot with Robert in 2009. They have a son named Cobe (b. 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Oval-shaped face
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Nutra Burst.
Dianna Williams Favorite Things
- Best Friend – Her son Cobe who she has admitted to be her “laughing buddy”
- Goal – To empower young women through her dance program that has consisted of teaching them how to be their best selves by imbibing elements like determination, persistence, the ability to balance school and dance efficiently, great self-esteem, respectable manners, and a positive self worth
Source – News.Amomama.com
Dianna Williams Facts
- She is experienced in a variety of dance forms such as Ballet, Point, Jazz, Modern, Belly Dance, and Tap.
- During her prime as a dancer between the early 1980s and late 1990s, she was a member of various dance groups including the Eye of the Tiger Drill Team, the Dancing Dolls Drill Team, and the California State Dominguez Hills University Cheerleading Squad. From that point on, she kickstarted her career as an instructor and choreographer of different dance teams like the Dancing Dolls, the Grove Park Dancerettes, and the Prancing Diamonds.
- Dianna has run the dance studio named Dollhouse Dance Factory that she opened in 2010.
- She has been noted for being a phenomenal mentor who has excelled not only in her dance skills but also in her abilities to be hardworking, dependable, and lovable.
Featured Image by Dance, Cosmetics & More! / Instagram