|Carmel Laniado Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 2005|
Carmel Laniado is an American actress who is best known for her portrayal of Lady Rose in Dolittle alongside veteran actor Robert Downey Jr. Besides that, until late February 2020, she had starred in only one other film titled A Christmas Carol in 2019. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
The United States of America
She divides her time between London and Los Angeles, California.
Carmel was still in school in January 2020. She had attended acting classes in the past.
Carmel is represented by Curtis Brown Literary and Talent Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled cheeks
- Cheerful facial features
Through her social media, she has done endorsement work for various brands such as MiuMiu.
Carmel Laniado Favorite Things
- Actress – Helena Bonham Carter
- Singer – Adele
Source – FrontRowFeatures.com
Carmel Laniado Facts
- Laniado developed a passion for acting at an early age and when she was 8 years old, she decided to make it a profession. It was her mother who introduced her to film and theatre.
- She started her acting journey with the film FX adaptation A Christmas Carol (2019).
- Carmel got her big break with the film Dolittle in 2020. She worked along with the likes of great actors like Robert Downey Jr., Antonio Banderas, Michael Sheen, Jim Broadbent, Emma Thompson, John Cena, Octavia Spencer, and Selena Gomez.
- She was star-struck when she came face-to-face with actor Robert Downey Jr. on the set of Dolittle.
- Carmel is a talented singer.
- Growing up, she looked up to actress Helena Bonham Carter for inspiration.
- In her free time, she likes to go surfing.
- She strongly believes that the key to being a successful actress is to enjoy the entire process.
Featured Image By Carmel Laniado / Instagram